What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

Aggie

This weekend my regimen is:

-Prepoo with EVCO and AVJ
-Shampoo with FC Baba de Caracol Shampoo
-Protein DC with FC Castor Cayena (very mild protein)
-Moisture DC with FC Baba de Caracol Treatment
-Leave-in with SSI Papaya Hair Misture Leave-in
-Moisturize with Dudley's PCA Retainer (not sure if I'm heavy sealing yet but if I do I will use BM Grease).

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I prepoo'd yesterday with Hairveda Vatika Frosting and Bekura Beauty Moon in oil Hair serum, then steamed in Henna Sooqs Sukesh Ayurveda mask for 25 minutes, rinsed then massaged a little of Bekura Beautys Puer Scalp Purifier in, deep conditioned with APB Extreme Hydration Mask and SSI Tahiti Moisture Correction Mask with steam for 20 minutes, rinsed and added, SSI Tahiti Smoothie and Jelly with a little Curl Origin Oil in gel coiling custard for a Washngo.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Homemade water and aloe vera juice spray, QB's BRBC, grapeseed oil on hair and JBCO on scalp (lightly) and sealed with shea butter. [B]@Chicoro[/B] you'd be pleased! I've incorporated shea butter into my regimen. :toocool: Gotta keep my hair juicy. It thrives like this plus I'm in twists.

YES! I am pleased!​

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I did a half butt job of washing my hair yesterday evening

pre poo with Curls and Potions Chebe Clay Gloss for 5 minutes, cleaned with PJN Rhassoul Clay washed, deep conditioned with PJN Fenugreek and Burdock Ayurvedic mask, rinsed out with WB Avocado and Shea butter conditioner, styled with Curl Definition Curl Training Mold and Herbal infused curl defining gel.

This morning spritz with SSI Tahiti Iced Tea

Celestialx

AM
Pre-Poo:
Olaplex No. 3 (w/ plastic cap for 1.5hr)
Cleanser: L'Oreal EverCreme Deep Nourishing Shampoo
R/O Conditioner: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist
D/C: Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm (w/ plastic cap for 1hr)
Leave-In: Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey LI
Sealant: EVOO
Gel: Wetline Xtreme

PM
Moisturizer:
Water w/ VO5 Moisture Milks + S-Curl Activator
Sealant: EVOO