What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

discodumpling

Product combo alert: Lol!
Very rarely do I use an entire line. Happy to be nappy for over a decade so I kinda know what is necessary to achieve the looks I want.
I used TMC's Cheers line
Poo
Conditioner
Gel
Polish

I'm not a fan of a sticky or tacky wash n go. Perhaps I'm too used to scrunching the crunch out of an Eco Styler wash n go.
This combo left my hair feeling like i used waaaay too much product. When it was infact a one and done.
My wngo's usually involve a leavein and a thick layer of gel. Periodt. Lasts 5-7 days through exercise, showers, sleep with minimal maintenance.
This ain't it. Gonna try it another way tomorrow!

Aggie

My Wash Routine Tomorrow:

-Prepoo - @Chicoro's prepoo
-Shampoo - Nairobi Detox Shampoo
-Shampoo 2 - Keracare Moisturizing and Detangling Shampoo
-Protein Treatment - Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor with heat
-Moisture treatment - Nairobi Humecta-Sil also with heat
-Leave-in/Moisturize - Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer

Wig for styling - not sure which one yet

Kutie85

They're both runny. The moisturizer has the most slip, and a slight watermelon fragrance. I was a definitely able to get out the last stragglers (tangles, shed hair). This can be used on soaking wet-damp hair. I used it on soaking wet hair.

While the flaxseed gel... I recommend that your hair's thoroughly detangled, and to work in medium-small sections. Hair has to be soaking wet! The fragrance is barely detectable; however, I can smell the Hemp Seed Oil.

This is my 2nd time trying out CurlMix. It's still drying right now, so far I like the results.

I tried CurlMix before, but I always hated the outcome. Now I realize that I wasn't using the products correctly.
I have their flaxseed oil gel. I went to a party before in Chicago. I got some damage from using her gel . I think it was too heavy for my hair.

Shadow_Lace

I have their flaxseed oil gel. I went to a party before in Chicago. I got some damage from using her gel . I think it was too heavy for my hair.

What are your hair attributes: type, width, density, porosity?

I know I have to literally thoroughly detangle each section, even after applying the moisturizer, before applying the CurlMix Flaxseed Gel.

But, I have hair that will literally re-tangle, right after detangling.

I'm: medium porosity, medium-fine width, low density, type 3

I do use the Phillips Flexy Brush to detangle (I used to just finger detangle)

Do you remember which Flaxseed Gel you used?
There are different varieties for different hair (possible skin/scalp) issues

I used the Hair Growth with Hemp Seed Oil in Watermelon Fragrance. I want to try the Rose Fragrance.

How many pumps, of the flaxseed gel, did you use?
I use 2-3 depending on the section (I section my hair into 6s) .

Is your hair fine and/or lower density? You may just need 1 pump of the CurlMix Flaxseed Gel.