What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

Aggie

I used my Dominican Magic Hair Gel today. It actually defined my curls pretty nicely. I did spray some Bambu Smoothing Lotion on it afterwards and that softened it up even more. A great combination that I will be rocking tomorrow at work in a bunned style.

Aggie

Tonight I sprayed a blended leave-in on my hair with CJ Smoothing Lotion, Nairobi Pamperfuse Leave-in and a tiny bit of Redken Extreme Anti-Snap. It is quite moisturizing I might add. Love this combination.

Aggie

This weekend this is my regimen:

-Pre poo with a mixture of AVG, NF Rose Clay, and Ricebran oil
-Keracare Moisturizing and Detangling Shampoo
-Deep condition with DM Anti-Aging Treatment (Protein)
-DC with a mixture of Kerastase Oleo-Relax and Amika Nourishing DC (Moisture)
-Leave-in with a mixture of Nairobi Pamperfuse and Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion
-Seal with my diy Shea Butter
-Air Dry and wig to style

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
This sounds interesting. Earth enrichment grease
@Bette Davis Eyes
ETSY - It is Earth Enrichments Scalp and Root Pomade
It has:
Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Essential Lavender Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil, Organic Essential Peppermint Oil, Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Vitamin E (All Organic Ingredients are Certified Organic)

It's very smooth and very soothing. Reminds me of Hairitage Hydrations "Sprout" from back in the day.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
On Saturday

Mixed up bentonite clay, rhassoul clay, slippery elm, ACV and warm water for a clay wash

Then steamed in some hydrated fenugreek, rinsed after 20 minutes and deep conditioned with SSI Plum Nectar/Agave Moisture Rich Hair Mayo, rinsed after 30 minutes and added SSI Plum Nectar/Agave Leave in Styling Hair yogurt

Sunday

Twisted with PJN Sea Moss & Pomegranate Styling Foam and Sea Moss & Cocoa Cream Styler.