What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
Just the TGIN Green Tea and Shea Nilotica to do the twists.
I forgot to mention that I used this throwback gel (Clear Ice)everybody used to use back in the day. I added a little of this to my ends to remotely tuck my ends in. It’s actually kinda nice lol feels really smooth on the ends and dried without flaking. I was heavy handed with all of the above products. There’s a picture of my hair in the protective styles thread.
E664C40C-6C2A-4B72-8D1A-A38EC5E617D2.jpeg

Lita

Spritz my hair/scalp with fenugreek tea,used SSI”Juicy curls”milkshake to moisturize,on my scalp used CHC”herbal hair oil,Yadin”JBCO butter” on the length & to seal Honeys handmade”restore”

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I spritz my hair with Neges”Hydratem Hair Tea” moisturized with Neges”Cottony Butter Cream” used Brina “Sea Moss/Rosemary Hair growth butter on my scalp” to seal used HairGarten”Moistute lock oil”

***** My hair is overwhelmingly soft & moisturized.

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@KenyafromCT
Yes I still use products from ST'icals.

She will often do "Seasonal" Items and Items that appear infrequently (like the Knot Berry Fairy). I think the "Flufflicious" Curl Nutritious is part of her regular line-up.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
A Combo of:
Curl Dynasty's Overnight Mask & APB's Coco Pre-Poo Treatment*

I really don't care APB's CoCo Pre-Poo Treatment, at all. I'm trying really hard to get through it and use it up:nono: It's just souped up Coconut Oil.:look:

I prefer a more"creamy" like Pre-Poo, unless I'm doing a HOT or something.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Sprayed hair with Shescentit Tahiti Cocktail Iced Tea, then used Curl Origin Whipped cream leave in, sealed and braided up hair with Shescentit Tahiti Cocktail Buttery sorbet.

Later on before bed, massaged scalp with black seed oil.

Last edited:

KenyafromCT

Sprayed hair with a corner of Soultanicals knot sauce. I added water. Giovanni(purple bottle), 2 pantothenic acid caps. A smidge of DIY oil with tons of herbs..: carrier oils and EOs. Applied to hair. Worked in roots. Used my fingers to detangle/then used my wood comb to distribute product. Sealed wit an oils that I bought from a small business in one of my FB 4C hair. groups. Did 2 twists going back.

I also used my DIY growth elixir for my 2 weird spots in my edges that are thinning. I have my father’s hairline and it’s gotten bigger on both sides. Been using it for 3 weeks. I’ve noticed a change. I applied with a dropper. Tried today. Massaged areas. Allowed to dry.

KenyafromCT

Claudie's Hair Frappe and Mega-Tek
I’m not sure if I’ve asked this. How has mega tek helped with you retaining length. Should I ditch my other products and buy a bottle? Has anyone here ever had issues with it being too drying in anyway? Or is it awesome for all that use it? I’ve only seen it mentioned here and so it must be awesome.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@KenyafromCT
It is a very strong protein. Well, the original formula was. :look: It has been reformulated.

However, I do like to use it from time to time as a Growth Aide. It can be drying, but I always use it with something else.

If you get it, I wouldn't ditch my other products, I would mix the MT with it.

Over the years, there have been many, many threads on Mega-Tek
Should I ditch my other products and buy a bottle? Has anyone here ever had issues with it being too drying in anyway?