What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Last night, twisted the bottom right section with GK Knot Melt Leave in conditioner and the Curl enhancing Jelly, too much hold so used SSI Tahiti Sorbet and Plum Nectar/Agave Curling Syrup for the top right section.

Then I got to the bottom left section and hair was tangled, used QB Cocoa detangling ghee and just twisted with it after detangling the hair for the left side of my hair.

This morning, sprayed with NG Chebe/Castor oil Tonic and sealed it in with Uhuru naturals Fenugreek leaves/seeds oil/

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
last night, sprayed NB Chebe/Castor oil spray and sealed ends with UN Fenugreek leaves/seed oil.

Then double sealed ends and length of the twists with Yadain Anti Frizz/ Hair Taming cream.

This morning sprayed NB Chebe/Castor oil spray and sealed ends with UN Fenugreek oil.

Shadow_Lace

Not Your Mother's Sicilian Blood Orange & Black Currant Shampoo
Miche Beauty STRENGTHEN Protein Deep Conditioner
TGIN Rose Water Smoothing Leave-In
Xtreme Clear Gel

Shadow_Lace

Camille Rose Neroli Blossom Cleansing Milk
Miche Beauty STRENGTHEN Protein Deep Conditioner
Eden Bodyworks Almond Marshmallow Therapy Leave-In
Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic

Shadow_Lace

@Shadow_Lace
Your thoughts on this?

I find this is my new go-to clarifying cleanser, for when I just need to avoid increasing tangles from my usual clarifying shampoo.

It's a thick, butter-like, consistency. That should be sold in a jar or tub.

Great slip!

1st scent is Orange Blossoms, that fades into the Cocoa Butter scent.

Does actually clean my hair, and my hair remains moisturized.

While I usually skip a d/c or r/o, I felt my hair needed just a bit of strengthening at the time.

I use prefer this particular (Neroli Blossom) 1, because it contains a quat/polyquaternium removing ingredient.
While also, not having any additional quats/polyquats in the ingredients list.

I hope this helps!