What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Last night, spritz'd Creolebelle Organics Bayou Leave in conditioner, followed by SSI Cranberry cocktail, and sealed with PJN Honey Fluffy butter.

Braided the front, tuckd ponytail in the back,

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
therappe shampoo and Pantene R&P conditioner (easier detangling; ACV diluted & spritzed on was the only difference).
SCurl + Aloe gel (ic fantasia HP one not pure) + jojoba with 3% neroli + Abyssinian oil + Camellia oil. Same as yesterday and day b4, but mixed in spritz bottle rather than separately.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Day before yesterday I was being lazy and used some Lustrasilk Curl Max ( aka) curl activator gel ) and sealed it in with some of PJN Honey butter Fluff, a shea butter blend.

Last night , spritzed my scalp with Oujoi Scalp tonic and Growth drops on my open scalp , nape, and edges.

HealthyHair2020

My twist didn't need to be refreshed but it's been a couple days.

Sprayed some Camille Rose Mint Condition Braid and Scalp Spray on my twist and applied some Melanin Haircare Oil on them. Massaged my scalp for a couple seconds with the oil left on my hands.

GGsKin

Yesterday I set my hair, applying SSI Apricot & Illipe Softening Milk Shake and TMC 24k Twisting Gel, topped with a little Nairobi mousse.

HealthyHair2020

Remoisturized my twists with
Camille Rose Mint Condition Braid and Scalp Spray
Mielle Pomegranate and Honey Leave In
Camille Rose Cocoa Nibs Serum

I can already tell that leave in is about to have my hair moisturized on wash day!

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Prepoo with Manekrush Ayurvedic Prepoo

Cowashed with Keracare Curl Essence cowash

Conditioned with Keracare Curl Essence Moisturizing conditioner

Added a little bit of Lustrasilk Max Curl Activator

Styled with Salon Line Gelatina & Aunt Jackies Ice Curls Jelly for washngo

GGsKin

Last night I reset my ends on flexi rods using a little TMC 24K Twisting Gel. I didn't like the dull cast I was left with from the Entwine on wash day.

Tonight I massaged my scalp with onion skin tonic, before adding water to my hairline. Added SSI Apricot & Illipe Softening Milk and some diluted KCCC.

colorful_coils

I'm trying to learn how to get more lasting definition with my curls, so I've been doing my hair with different combos every other day this week. My optimal style for my length seems to be a wash-n-go that I immediately turn into a twist-out, which I tried yesterday. I used:

• The Mane Choice Silk Amino Acid and Keratin Reconstructor Treatment (my hair needed a little protein after all the abuse this week)
  • Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-in
  • Shescentit Barbary Fig and Honey Dream Cream
  • Miche Beauty Sculpt Curl Defining Gel

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Prepoo, Negesbanda Ayurvedic oil
Cleanse , Keracare Curlessence Shampoo
Deep conditioned, Product Junkie Naturals Honey & Hibiscus deep conditioner.
Leave In, Keracare Curlessence Leave in
Styler, Keracare Curlessence Curling cream and Jelly

braided.