What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Last night on the back of my hair I sprayed Oujoi Mango & Honey spray, then added the leave in conditioner and sealed with the oil from the line.. on the front I just lightly sprayed and put in some big twists.

HealthyHair2020

Moisturized my twists with Camille Rose Mint Braid and Scalp Spray, Mielle Pomegranate Honey Leave-In, and As I Am Double Butter Cream. I then stretched the twists with my satin scrunchies.

HealthyHair2020

Remoistured my twists with Camille Rose Mint Braid and Scalp Spray, Mielle Pomegranate Honey Leave-In, As I Am Double Buttercream, Camille Rose Cocoa Nibs Serum. Also put the Camille Rose Cocoa Nibs Serum in the corners of my edges and then put hair back up in a bun with some twists left out in the front.

Really been loving my mini twists.

HealthyHair2020

Remoisturized my twist out with the Camille Rose Mint Condition Braid and Scalp Spray, Mielle Pomegranate Honey Leave-In, As I Am Double Butter Cream, and Camille Rose Cocoa Nibs Serum. Then I used the Wetline Extreme Gel to put my hair up in a puff.

I must say moisture levels are really up because I did not need to remoisturize my hair all week. Love that for me.

kupenda

Just got out of a two month protective style and I want to get my hair and scalp super clean

Detangle with safflower or sunflower oil
Washed with Terressentials clay
KCKT as my leave in
Air dried overnight in chunky flat twists
Massaged my scalp with Camille Rose Afro Grease
Threw some hideous twists in for the day after refreshing with water
I smell like sulfur today. Barf

HealthyHair2020

Gotta stay moisturizing my hair while in this protective style so I sprayed my twists with the Camille Rose Mint Braid and Scalp Spray and then laid the flyaways with my Lottabody Mousse.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Last night , I spritz'd Hairgarten Carrot Refresher spray, then sealed it in with Nurcreations Chebe lotion, on the right side I twisted with SSI Tahiti Sorbet and the right side Yadain Gritz

The side with the sorbert is more defined and the gritz is just fluffy.

kupenda

It’s Wash Day!

Wash with Camille Rose Ginger Rinse
Deep condition with Shea Moisture Strengthening conditioner
Moisturize with Wakati Refreshing Spray and KCKT
Twisted with shea butter