What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

KenyafromCT

@KenyafromCT
It is a very strong protein. Well, the original formula was. :look: It has been reformulated.

However, I do like to use it from time to time as a Growth Aide. It can be drying, but I always use it with something else.

If you get it, I wouldn't ditch my other products, I would mix the MT with it.

Over the years, there have been many, many threads on Mega-Tek
Ahhhh ok. I understand! I’m so glad that I asked before ordering. Protein and my hair aren’t the best of friends. My last Aphogee was a disaster. I think not detangling it prior to application created a mess and I had to cut so much off. The most protein my hair can take is fenugreek seeds water that I make.

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
Ahhhh ok. I understand! I’m so glad that I asked before ordering. Protein and my hair aren’t the best of friends. My last Aphogee was a disaster. I think not detangling it prior to application created a mess and I had to cut so much off. The most protein my hair can take is fenugreek seeds water that I make.
If you ever try Aphogee again, mix it in a deep conditioner and try it that way. I do mine heavy on the Aphogee because I’m still transitioning but you can go lighter and it doesn’t get as crunchy.

naturalyogini

Jlexillc Silica leave in on soaking wet clean hair. Saffiyahbotanicals Shea leave in and Especiallyhair Moisture Foundation. Jlexillc Karkar oil to seal. Hair is super soft with fat twists.

DVAntDany

Do you have any pics? I'm curious about this combo
Its not the best because I didn't have time to fully dry this morning before heading out into the rain. I'd rather have some frizz than a hard helmet. It dried way better than when I include UFD. UFD has been leaving me wet and gummy all day in this weather lately. I have my appointment tomorrow with the hairstylist. So I'm just using the recommended products. I'll post pictures when I do a good application and drying.

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
I used Mielle Curl Foam Mousse & Eco Styler Gel.

Combo is still in question. I may prefer a creamier mousse vs the traditional foam mousse.

I’ll try the mousse again w/ Camille Rose Curl Maker. The gel dried out the frothy foam in my hair. I was able to rake my hair so easily with my leave in and foam but when I added on a little gel, that slip wasn’t there.