What product line do u use the most???

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Please post what product line you use the most...I know this may be hard for some of you PJ's out there...I would like to see the diversity of products in this forum!

Currently, I use mainly Motions products.

I also use Suave (coconut conditioner and clarifying shampoo), Creme of Nature (shampoo...full bottle), Herbal Essence (shampoo...I have a little left then I'm going to start using Creme of Nature), Silk Elements (glossing polish), Surge (Hair Revitalizer Plus 14), Profectiv (oil sheen spray), Elasta QP (relaxer), and my mixture of oils (jojoba, olive, carrot, aloe vera, etc.).

Im thinking about switching to the Aubrey Organics product line after using up my products.

kitchen_tician

I MOSTLY USE
-Avlon/Kera Care Products
*(shampoo, conditioners, Affirm lye perm (mild)
-DOO GRO Hair Oil
-Wild Growth Hair Oil
-Silky Sexy Hair-Drench for Moisture (Leave In)
I'm also thinking about trying aubrey organic products

Nyambura

surfer girl
Currently, it's Kenra and Elucence. In the past, it's been Aubrey Organics and J/A/S/O/N or Elucence and L'Oreal (so many products I love...Feria Color Moisture Conditioning Treatment, LUST, Kerastase, Unfrizz Taming Creme...).

BrEE

as of now elucence. as soon as it runs out im getting creme of nature. i'm tired of spending money on the more expensive salon brands.

Dolce_Dawn

Right now, I'm hooked on my Garnier/Kercare combo with a little bit of Paul Mitchell thrown in. I used to use Infusium leave in, but I'm trying Giovanni's and Neutrogena's Triple Moisture joint.

Nyambura

surfer girl
[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
as of now elucence. as soon as it runs out im getting creme of nature. i'm tired of spending money on the more expensive salon brands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. Ever since trying out Suave Professionals Humectant (knock off brand) after Hairlove liked it, I've been scouting the knockoff lines to see what else is good for under $2.
[there needs to be a 'thrifty' emoticon here
lol.]

TrustMeLove

I cant really say, but my staple shampoo and conditioner are both from optimum, but then I use a combination of profective, motions, elasta qp, and oils.

I try to pick what works for me and whats cheap.

-Faye

inthepink

My product mix is way too varied. Sheesh. I do wish there was one line that I liked everything. One day, I am just going to try out the Neutrogena Triple Moisture whole line. That is, once I finish up a lot of my other products.

kinikini2

I've missed LHCF!
hmnnn..

Aveda, Nexxus, Loreal Natures Therapy (of LUST fame), John Frieda Frizz-Ease (white bottles not purple)

gabrielle2

carol's daughter products:
*healthy hair butter
*hair milk
*herbal ocean shampoo (for when i do poo)
*some of marguerite's magic
*hair honey

V05 conditioners for no pooing...loving that jasmine/aloe

EXSQUISIT

no particular line. in fact, i switch up products a lot to keep my hair from getting used to the same thing. i guess i have more motions products than anything, but i dont use them anymore than the others.

A_Christian

The majority of products I use on a regular basis are from the Kera Care and Design Essentials lines, but I also have a lot of other products from different lines that I use every once in a while (i.e. Aubrey Organics GPB, Lustrasilk Cholesterol with Aloe, Lust, etc....)

Aisha

I really like conditioning/shampoo I like Mizani, but I use alot of Motions products for styling...