What products do you use the baggy method with?

Iluvsmuhgrass

Hey ladies! :D

What products do you use the baggy method with? I ask because I tried it with S-curl and it did not work. AT ALL. My hair was all squishy, tangled, and gross..... however when I tried it with castor oil and Mizani Rosewater my ends came out WONDERFUL!!!!:eek: I was amazed. Soft, shiny, pliable, strong, and no shedding or breakage! I'm interested to see what methods everyone else uses and what's yielded good results. :)

baglady215

I haven't been baggying lately, but when I did I had greatest success with plain ole EVOO. I wouldn't even put it in my hair. I would drizzle it inside of the baggie and by the end of the day, the baggie was dry. My hair soaked up all of the EVOO, but wasn't greasy/oily at all. I may revisit the baggie method to give my ends some special treatment.

BrooklynSouth

ILuvsmuhgrass said:
Hey ladies! :D

What products do you use the baggy method with? I ask because I tried it with S-curl and it did not work. AT ALL. My hair was all squishy, tangled, and gross..... however when I tried it with castor oil and Mizani Rosewater my ends came out WONDERFUL!!!!:eek: I was amazed. Soft, shiny, pliable, strong, and no shedding or breakage! I'm interested to see what methods everyone else uses and what's yielded good results. :)

Prior to placing the cap {by the way FAMILY DOLLAR sells 15 caps for $1.00, Sallys has 30 for a lot more.} I use just about any thing I am feeling for the moment: Neutrogena silk, Isoplus Lavender, Surge Woojee, Mega-Tek Rebuilder, SE leave-in, ORS carrot oil..spray of Tulsi with Shapleys then seal with bhringraj, amla, coconut, avocado, sweet almond, castor oil, ORS..whichever I'm feeling. I sometimes use one or two, sometimes more...just depends on the results as I apply...less:( :p :( :p ,more,less,more??? Next morning I'm silky and soft with no breakage.

Last edited:

Cleve_gryl

I've been moisturizing the ends with mango butter, then drizzle some vitamin E or olive oil into the baggie and squish it around. The results are fab!

Tee

I just started using Profectic Healthy Ends for the baggy method. I love the results! *Thanks Tsmith*

ladylibra

i straight jacked Chicoro's baggie method... :lol:

after i wash and deep condition my hair, i add a leave-in conditioner (Garnier Fructis), then a little regular V05 conditioner and seal with vaseline. that's right... VASELINE! :eek: i was surprised too... but it works as a great sealant.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I only baggy the night before shampooing and I use shea butter and wgo. I've been doing this for a few months now and the results are worth it. I get much less breakage when shampooing.

stardust1222

I baggied with my hawaiin silky 14 in 1 thanks Tiffers:grin: Then seal with my mixture of Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme and Worlds Of Curl gel mixed together then baggied and my hair comes out wonderful and juicy for days:drunk: but, as of right now I'm a 4b natural and I'm currently in cornrows which I've been in for a year , Of course getting them retouch up once a month:yep: