What scripture is in your spirit right now?

gn1g

What are you mediating on?

Every now and then God will drop a scripture in my spirit that is like fire shut up in my bones :spinning::yep:

I was looking up something in the bible when I ran across:

Is not My Word like as a fire? says the LORD; and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?” Jeremiah 23:29.

and WOW :lick::grin::drunk::yep: yes God said that. takes my breath away.

have you received any rhema words or scriptures lately? share with us.

bellatiamarie

Great thread... During this current season... I'm finding that God is trying to keep me going toward my purpose and His will... So the verse that has really been keeping me going is: Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

The enemy has been working on me lately... Because he knows what God has in store for me... He knows that God has planted a purpose inside of me that will bring many souls to the kingdom and he's afraid (you should be scared satan!!)... The enemy will try to convince you that you're worthless and there is no point to your existence... But he's a liar!! God has plans for EACH OF US! plans to give us hope and a future! What an awesome God we serve... He only wants the best for us! This word has helped me to hold on to His promise.

Last edited:

gn1g

In between awake and still sleep I could hear a very slow reading of Prov 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD . . . . with all thine heart,
and lean not unto thine own understanding.
(my thought:what else?)
In all thy ways acknowledge HIM, and He shall direct thy paths.

in the KJV

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
2 Peter 1 brings remembrance..

For this very reason, try your hardest to furnish your faith with goodness, goodness with knowledge, knowledge with self-control, self-control with perseverance, perseverance with godliness, godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love. For if you have these qualities in abundance, they keep you from being barren and unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah. Indeed, whoever lacks them is blind, so shortsighted that he forgets that his past sins have been washed away.