What Should Have I Suggested

Bachelorette

On Sunday, I was at a black BSS getting my Aphogee Green Tea, I was also looking at the halfwigs when I overheard a lady talking to the owner about products for weak hair. Apparently her kids' hair have become so weak that they tend to pop out of their heads during styling.

He was taking her over to Doo-Gro section when I pretty much yelled across that she should look into Mane N Tail. The guy just left both of us telling her to listen to me since Im his usual customer (for the wigs), so I gave her the Mane N Tail shampoo and conditioner then told her minimize the pulling.

She was skeptical cos she hadnt heard of MNT before but she said she will get it since someone suggested the popular Sulfur8 and apparently that made matters worse.

Now that I think about it, I think I could have suggested better items :ohwell:

like Aphogee 2 min or even ORS Carrot Oil. How I could forget these things is beyond me and i'm actually quite annoyed with myself.

Cant say I know much about kids hair, I hope I didnt mess up with the M N' T suggestions. I just wannted to get her away from DooGro/Dr Miracle etc :nono:

Jazala

Well first I would have to find out more info on the kids and determine if its breakage or shedding. What kind of styles was she doing and what type of hair clips/bands she used. How much hair was coming out? It could be normal shedding or mechanical breakage.