What song is in your spirit right now?

Belle Du Jour

Wow. I love King of my Heart but the spontaneous worship at 10 minutes into this song...wow.

It's not in Your nature to fall apart or fail.
It's not in Your nature to let us down, no You never will
It's not in Your nature to fail us or fall apart, end up in pieces
No, You'll never let us down
He's been God a long time
He knows what He's doing
When you can't see it, when you can't feel it
He knows, He knows
He doesn't fall off of His throne! X3
And He never will.
He never falls off of His throne! X3
And He never will.
You never fall off of Your throne! x3
No You never will.

Last edited:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Praising Father God today because of who He is... He's all things to all people, and for me He's everything that is good

Col 1:15-16 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him.

Laela

Single, married, engaged, divorced, ...

This beautiful song is on heavy rotation at my local station. If you've not heard it yet, it's so uplifting and speaks to all areas of life. I love this
song,!

Laela

ZimPraise in Shona for me today.... Hosanna! If you have any aches pains, I encourage you to dance.... there is healing in praise and miracles still happen today.

Sharon (starting @ 5:57) is just amazing with her God-given singing

gn1g

This song was downloaded in my spirit while I was asleep about 3 weeks ago. I was listening to it back to back for days, then I stopped. This morning I heard a bit of it upon waking up. I thank God for every person that has ever prayed a scriptually correct prayer for me:

HEAVY IN MY SPIRIT, maybe I'm going to get re-married ::shruggs::

gn1g

Praising Father God today because of who He is... He's all things to all people, and for me He's everything that is good

Col 1:15-16 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him.

Love me some Vicki Yohe! All of her songs. My fav from her is Mercy seat.

newgrowth15

Sometimes It Takes A Mountain - Gaither Vocal Band

Last edited:

shasha8685

Never Have To Be Alone---CeCe Winans

"That's when I close my eyes
Take some time to realize
That He was always there
The truth is He never left
That is what the spirit says
And I believe it so
I never have to be alone"

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón

Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)
Hillsong United
You call me out upon the waters
The great unknown where feet may fail
And there I find You in the mystery
In oceans deep
My faith will stand
And I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise, my soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine
Your grace abounds in deepest waters
Your sovereign hand
Will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
You've never failed and You won't start now
So I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise, my soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my…

gn1g

Love me some William Murphy, sooooo annointed. Especially when he is live.

Everlasting

Laela

^^At the church we used to attend, there was a prayer warrior who led pray and sang beautifully in the Spirit.. It's an awesome experience.

Choclatcotton

I never lost my praisI LOST SOME GOOD FRIENDS ALONG LIFE'S WAY SOME LOVE ONES DEPARTED IN HEAVEN TO STAY BUT THANK GOD I DIDN'T LOSE EVERTHING. I'VE LOST FAITH IN PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY CARE, THE TIME OF MY CRISIS THEY WERE NEVER THERE BUT IN MY DISAPPOINTMENT IN MY SEASON OF PAIN ONE THING NEVER WAVERED ONE THING NEVER CHANGED I NEVER LOST MY HOPE, I NEVER LOST MY JOY, I NEVER LOST MY FAITH, BUT MIOST OF ALL I NEVER LOST MY PRAISE. CHOIR: MY PRAISE, STILL HERE, MY PRAISE STILL----HERE I'VE LET SOME BLESSINGS SLIP AWAY, AND I LOST MY FOCUS AND WENT ASTRAY, BUT THANK GOD I DIDN'T LOSE EVERTHING. I'VE LOST POSSESSIONS THAT WAS SO DEAR AND I LOST SOME BATTLES BY WALKING IN FEAR BUT IN THE MIST OF MY STRUGGLE, IN MY SEASON OF PAIN ONE THING NEVER WAVERED, ONE THING NEVER CHANGED--- CHOIR: I NEVER LOST MY HOPE, I NEVER LOST MY JOY, I NEVER LOST MY FAITH, MOST OF ALL I NEVER LOST MY PRAISE. PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE, MOST OF ALL I NEVER LOST MY PRAISE. MY PRAISE, STILL HERE, MY PRAISE STILL---HERE(6X) SPECIAL CHORUS: HAL-LE-LU-JAH(2X) MY PRAISE STILL HERE(2X'S THEN END)

. I just lost 2 pillars in my life with in 2 weeks of each other l12-9-2017 and 12-28-2017. Lost a good friend to cancer last year 2016, and lost my spouse and ome 2012.

Laela

^^ @Choclatcotton, am I reading correctly that you who experienced all those deaths, back to back ?? If so, I'm really sorry to hear that.. I know that, through His Spirit, God can give our innermost being the power and strength we need during difficult times as those.