• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

What the [email protected]%! Freakish growth spurt

luckiestdestiny

Very nice! I might have to start drinking the nettle with results like that!!! Congrats!
Yay! :yay: I am very happy about the growth. And nettle tastes to me just like plain black tea. I add a little honey to it for sweetness and drink it hot. It's easy to just microwave it and go on about my business. I got mine from herbalremedies.com I hope I spelled that right. Anyways it was organic nettle leaf tea in that burnished red box that says NOW on it. It only cost me about 3 dollars and change, which is what a box of regular tea costs anyways and has 30 tea bags in it. So anyways, I bought two boxes and thought, what's the worst thing that can happen, I just replaced lipton with this and I'll see.