what to do with 5 ltr of aloe vera gel? any idea!

g.lo

hi all,

i bought online 5 ltr of aloe vera juice, but instead the seller sent me 5 ltr of aloe vera gel.:perplexed
i emailed them to let them know about the mistake, and 3 days later i received 5ltr of the juice and they said i can keep the gel as a gift for the incovenience!!!:look:
i use the juice for my leave in conditioner mix, but i have no clue on what to do with the gel!!!
any idea ladies?

thanks

virtuenow

Oooh. You should make a few batches of shealoe butter/cream (mixture of shea butter and aloe vera gel-- and whatever oils u want, like coconut oil and castor oil). Aloe vera gel is also a good base for your scalp massage treatments. I mix up a good batch of the gel with mn, peppermint oil, grapefruit oil and emu oil. It really stimulates my scalp!

lettieg27

You could use the aloe vera gel as gel to slick down your edges, you can either mix it with another gel or use it alone.

Krystle~Hime

you can still drink it, some people prefers and thinks that the gel is more easier to swallow than the juice. just a preference !

frizzy

Add it to your body/hand/face lotion.
Put it on your scalp as a treatment.
Mix it in your leave-in as a mild protein for your hair.
Refrigerate it for now and add water and use it when you run out of aloe juice.

iri9109

you can substitute the gel for the juice in your mix...i use them interchangeably, or mix it with water/rosewater and oil as a spritz.

blueberryd

i'm curious b/c I'm looking to stock up on aloe gel and juice... where did you buy this aloe and what was the price for 5Ls?

g.lo

i'm curious b/c I'm looking to stock up on aloe gel and juice... where did you buy this aloe and what was the price for 5Ls?

i live in the Uk, and i got it from a local company called Biovita! it is lilly of the desert brand.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Use it as the pre-poo moisture drench.

Like others have mentioned, I add the juice to my smoothies.