WHAT VITAMINS ARE GOOD FOR GROWING HAIR?

Tracy21

I am new to this myself but I can give the following testimony. I got my hair cut (1 inch to 1 1/2 inches in some places) 3 weeks ago. When I went to get my touch up yesterday, my hairdresser asked me how did my hair grow back to its original length that fast. The vitamins/supplements I have been taking for the last 3 weeks are:

GNC Ultra Nourish Hair
Ultra Thick Hair Shake (Nature's Plus)
Biotin (Puritan Pride)
Pant. Acid
MSM

Hope this helps. The most important thing is to listen to your body, be wise, and drink lots and lots of water!!!!

Tracy21

Pantothenic acid (B-5). I'll have to PM you when I get home with the brand of the MSM... If I can remember correctly, I bought it at Albertson's grocery store. Do a search on the different threads here as the ladies have been very helpful by providing links to the nutritional facts and side effects of taking the different vitamins and supplements.

Tracy21

I have had no break outs. I do not take as much as some of the other ladies. Since I did hear of some of the women listing breakouts as a side effect, the moment I noticed an increase (and I mean INCREASE) in oil production on my face, I began washing my face 2-3 times per day.

Tracy21

[ QUOTE ]
Good info Tracy. What brand of MSM are you taking and what is Pant. Acid?

[/ QUOTE ]

The brand of MSM is Natrol. It is MSM w/ Gelatin. Again, I can't recall where I purchased it but I believe it was at the grocery store. HTH. Tracy