Whatever happened to Curl Smith Bonding treatment

leona2025

Yall still using it? I bought into the hype when it was popping on youtube. I used it 2 Times and still have a whole bottle :lachen:. I try to use it after a protective style, since I don't wear my hair out really anymore.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I bought the Curl Quench Conditioning Wash & and the Bonding Salve/Treatment...so lemme go ahead and stop now:eek:

I want to repurchase those Scalp Drops but I won't @Bette Davis Eyes @Aggie

OT: I was talking to this WHYT Girl at the Dog Park who does hair for UL.TA and she said she prefers:
Redken Acidic
Curlsmith
Olaplex

In that order for "Curly Girls" :look: *cough*

Aggie

I bought the Curl Quench Conditioning Wash & and the Bonding Salve/Treatment...so lemme go ahead and stop now:eek:

I want to repurchase those Scalp Drops but I won't @Bette Davis Eyes @Aggie

OT: I was talking to this WHYT Girl at the Dog Park who does hair for UL.TA and she said she prefers:
Redken Acidic
Curlsmith
Olaplex

In that order for "Curly Girls" :look: *cough*
@IDareT'sHair

I have not yet used my Curlsmith Bonding Salve. I'm currently using Olaplex for 3 months before I move on to another bonding product in my stash. Remember I have all 3 you listed here. Redken, Curlsmith and Olaplex. I have to admit, I really like Redken as well and I will be alternating the 3 of them so that my hair does not get too accustomed to just one. I will continue to mix things up a bit.

Last edited:

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
@IDareT'sHair

I have not yet used my Curlsmith Bonding Salve. I'm current ly using Olaplex for 3 months before I move on to another bonding product in my stash. Remember I have all 3 you listed here. Redken, Curlsmith and Olaplex. I have to admit, I really like Redken as well and I will be alternating the 3 of them so that my hair does not get too accustomed to just one. I will continue to mix things up a bit.
What other bonding products do you have in your stash? How often do you use them?

I haven't used mine much but I'm thinking of heat training and believe a rotation will help me.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@B_Phlyy
*New to the "Bonding Game":giggle: - so I recently acquired Olaplex and Curlsmith* :nono:

There are other posters who have used these two plus the Redken and something called K18? I haven't really paid much attention to that one but I think its also a "Bonding Treatment"

I think @LushLox @VinDieselsWifey @Napp and others have used this product.

Last edited:

Aggie

What other bonding products do you have in your stash? How often do you use them?

I haven't used mine much but I'm thinking of heat training and believe a rotation will help me.
I have 3 bonding systems currently.

Olaplex - This is working well on my hair but just has too many steps in my opinion.
Redken - This is working also and I found it simpler to use with less steps.
Curlsmith - I haven't started using this one as yet.

LushLox

@B_Phlyy
*New to the "Bonding Game":giggle: - so I recently acquired Olaplex and Curlsmith* :nono:

There are other posters who have used these two plus the Redken and something called K18? I haven't really paid much attention to that one but I think its also a "Bonding Treatment"

I think @LushLox @VinDieselsWifey @Napp and others have used this product.

K18 is good, and great if you have damage, but I don't think I'll repurchase it though, I wouldn't say that I really need it. I'll just stick with Olaplex.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I have the Salve and the Cowash Conditioner. Wanted to give Olaplex a fair try before I use the Repairing Salve. I wouldn't mind having the DC'er but don't need it.