what's going on New Year's Eve?

AfroKink

Just wondering what everyone has planned for New Year's. I'm not the partying, getting drunk type, so I exclude myself from most celebrations that will be going on. When I was little I use to go and watch fireworks with my parents. Then when I got older and we moved from that city, we would watch "the ball" drop on TV. And in highschool I'd sleep over with friends and... watch the ball drop. And now I still just... uhh... watch the ball drop on TV with my parents and/or my friends.

BUT THIS YEAR I HAVE PLANS! I'm so excited to actually be "going somewhere". The church my parents go to is having a Watch Night service from 10pm. I've been to other Watch Night services, but they ended by 8:30. This is the first time in ages I'll be outside of a house for New Years!

So what are your plans?
Lys

TrustMeLove

I am going to Faithful Central Bible Church for their annual New Years Eve party. After that we usually head over to Maranatha Community Church for a little late night dancing with friends. Than we might go home or get something to eat.

Someway I need to stop at my friends apartment because they are having a party. Not a Holy one, but at party. And I just want to make a cameo.

Those are my plans.

motherx2esq

I'm going to watch night service at church. Our service starts at 8 pm until after midnight. Then the men of the church are preparing breakfast for everyone. I do not think I will get there at 8 because I have to work and I am going to need a nap to hang out that late. lol

AfroKink

I'm going to watch night service at church. Our service starts at 8 pm until after midnight. Then the men of the church are preparing breakfast for everyone. I do not think I will get there at 8 because I have to work and I am going to need a nap to hang out that late. lol

wow! breakfast and everything? sounds like a great time

Lys

Puddles

On Cloud 9
I am going to Faithful Central Bible Church for their annual New Years Eve party. After that we usually head over to Maranatha Community Church for a little late night dancing with friends. Than we might go home or get something to eat.

Someway I need to stop at my friends apartment because they are having a party. Not a Holy one, but at party. And I just want to make a cameo.

Those are my plans.

Oh My Gosh....I'm a former member of Maranatha. I've been a member for 10 yrs. I miss Pastor Billy. I still talk to Ricky...suppose to be going to his 50th birthday party. Girl.....have fun for me.
My inlaws are member's of Faithful Central.
I now attend Abundant Living Family Church. A few former Maranatha members are there. I will be there this New Year's Eve. :)