• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

What's going on with your hair right now?

TLC1020

I just finished trimming my ends for the 3rd time in two weeks :wallbash: I am slowly trying to get rid of some thin and see-thru ends :wallbash:. This setback really through me for a loop this time and I am upset with my self. This evening I deep conditioned with heat and is now in a bun with the ends baggied. I am in nurture mode for the rest of this fall and and winter to get my hair health back.

drasgrl

I had a major setback today. I got a trim and I had to get more off than I wanted. I was having a problem with breakage. This will set me back for BSL by a couple of months :sad:. Oh well, now I'm more determined to take better care of it. Here's a comparison from July and today.