What's In Your Personal Health/Beauty Library?

delecie

For me, LHCF is not just about hair but about total health. After years of being ill, I'm working on improving my health from head to toe. Some of the items in my personal Health/Beauty library are:

Aromatherapy:Essential Oils for Vibrant Health and Beauty--Roberta Wilson
Earthly Bodies & Heavenly Hair--Dina Falconi
Rosemary Gladstar's Family Herbal: A Guide to Living Life with Energy, Health, and Vitality
14 Day Herbal Cleansing--Laurel Vukovic
Herbal Healing Secrets for Women--Laurel Vukovic
The Body Sculpting Bible for Women--James Villepigue & Hugo Rivera
A few issues of Health, Prevention, and Fitness Magazines
Numerous workout DVDs
Four Hairstyles In One--Braids By Breslin

I like making products to improve my physical and emotional health and my hair. The first three books I listed have great recipes that are easy to make. I've already eliminated Seborrheic Dermatitis from my scalp using a recipe from the first book that I listed.

dillard

only thing i have in my library are a few tae bo and pilates DVDs. but thanks for YOUR list, i am going to get both the 14-day Herbal Cleansing and the Body Sculpting Bible for Women :D

delecie

I love books and I've always had a passion for reading. If you can Dillard, check your local library to see if it has the books you plan to buy so that you can preview them before paying for them. :D My local library did not have Earthly Bodies & Heavenly Hair but I bought it from half.com, based on reviews that I read on Amazon.com. I have not regretted the purchase. I'll be making a pomade soon based on a recipe from the book.

dillard

k, i'll try the library. i work at a university so i'll try the library here too for hair (and health) books, I didn't even think of that!!! :D