What's in your product Graveyard?!

SimpleKomplexity

I have come to the conclusion that....I have too much stuff to "just use up." Since I go to college, I keep some producs at the house just in case I come home one weekend nad need to wash my hair, I'll always have something decent to wash my hair with. But now I have enough quality products that I can leave some at home and still have some at college, meaning I can throw some of these crappy products away isntead of lying talking bout i'ma use em up.

What's in your product graveyard?

My Product Graveyard:

Motions Oil Moisturizer
Motions Netralizing Shampoo
Motions CPR Protein Treatment
Aubrey Balancing Conditioner
VO5 Volumizing Conditioner
Aphoghee 2 Step Protein Treatment (REALLY HARSH TREATMENT)
ORS Shampoo
African Royale Braid Spray
ORS Oil Sheen
Other vo5 Conditioners that I never used from that Cowash challenge

(More coming as I continue to clean out the closet lol)

baby42

TO MUCH TO NAME TWO BIG BOX FULL. I KEPT BUYING EVERYTHING GOING TO PASS THEM TO GRAND CHILD LOL.NEVER GOING TO BUY STUFF LIKE THAT AGAIN SOME I NEVER OPEN OR DIDNT LIKE.

AllieCat0817

Pantene Relaxed & Natural Breakage Defense Mask.. can you say waxy coating that doesn't rinse off? So I use it to shave with. And my legs and hands are left with the waxy coating.

L'Oreal sulfate free moisturizing shampoo-- this stuff is CRAPPPP. Instantly made my hair VERY hard and very very strawlike. Took DAYS to recover it. Returned it to Wal Mart

Hairveda Vatika Frosting - loved what it did and the textur but the scent was too sweet and cakey so I sold it

Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding - while I loved the shine and definition I could NOT tolerate the hard dry crunchiness (or price for that matter)

And a TONNN more products

SEMO

Suave coconut conditioner (now used for shaving)
Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 (still on probation--not sure yet how I feel about this, esp. since it has mineral oil)
Sunsilk Captivating Curls (I think I'm going to have to stop pretending this can replace the Garnier Fructis curl & shine leave-in I can no longer find--it works okay but it's no replacement)

Denise11

I had loads of products that I didn't like. But I just pack them up and give them to my daughters. They love them.

Coffee

I just packed up a large box and will be donating it to Sojourner's House for abused women and children. I got an email saying they didn't get enough relaxers or hair products for AA women, so I went out and brought 3 relaxer kits from Sally's. They will now have products for AA women.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I don't have much in the graveyard because I give everything to a friend who is a newly converted hair enthusiast :D

Right now I have
Abba Pure Moisture Conditioner (BOOO!)
Abba Pure Detox Shampoo (BOOO!)
Aquage Beyond Shine
Q&S Whale Sperm Oil

Daisimae

I don't have much. Some things I am going to give a second chance. The only real graveyard product I have it Nexxus Headress. My hair loved it years ago. Now it feels like glue in my head.

Denise11

U have a daughter!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Nooo you look like your 16 lol!

Yes I do. I'm 44 years old. Thanks for the compliment!!

I have a 22 year old daughter and a 18 year old daughter. My 22 year old baby is a member here. She don't post though. She just lurks.

Her sceen name is Theresamonet.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:dead:A Box FULL of Ayurvedic Oils, coupla of Ayurvedic powders and some Ayurvedic 'poos etc.....

I couldn't keep going to work smelling like Curry Chicken.:lachen:

May revisit them at a later date tho':look:

healthytext

La Bella Los Caballos Conditioner - The ingredients looked wonderful but this did nothing for my hair. And because of the ingredients I still feel compelled to use it instead of tossing it out. It's gathering dust for now though.

MA2010

Yes I do. I'm 44 years old. Thanks for the compliment!!

I have a 22 year old daughter and a 18 year old daughter. My 22 year old baby is a member here. She don't post though. She just lurks.

Her sceen name is Theresamonet.

Denise I do not believe you :look:!!! No really, wow!

You look so GOOD! You better WORK!!!! :grin:

Gone with yo bad self.

Solitude

Oils
Jojoba Oil
Sweet Almond Oil

Shampoo
Aphoghee Deep Moisture Shampoo
Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair

Growth Aids
OCT (Megatek)
Bee Mine
PHGO (sorry, Patience!)

There is probably more, but I use up most of my products, even if they aren't that great....

addaboutmyhair

Oils
Jojoba Oil
Sweet Almond Oil

Shampoo
Aphoghee Deep Moisture Shampoo
Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair

Growth Aids
OCT (Megatek)
Bee Mine
PHGO (sorry, Patience!)

There is probably more, but I use up most of my products, even if they aren't that great....

Oooo! I wish you could mail me your products!

Renewed1

Megatek I have one bottle left. This stuff made my hair soft and grew my nails, but I didn't see as much growth as I did with MTG (which I'm going back to) and OCT.

Libra08

Joico products
BT
Aphogee products
Neutrogena Leave In
LeKair Cholesterol

I stopped using these products not because I didn't like them, but now all the products I use are organic or natural products except for my Lustrasilk Shea Butter and Mango but I won't give that up!

Toy

Mane & tail is in my grave yard i use to love this stuff just got lazy and found other stuff to use .but i still love it.

dachsies_rule!

Everything by Motions had to go, it just stopped working for me.

Kicked ORS Olive Oil to the curb...greasiness and heat don't mix!

B&B Pink lotion (YUCK) :perplexed