What's In Your Spray Bottle?

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
Mine has distilled water, some of Alikay's Naturals oils, couple drops of lavender and rosemary and some banana oil for scent. It's particularly oil-heavy because I'm starting Bradelocs...whenever I finish them *sigh*

kikisf

love this thread! i am spray bottle crazy: 1.) Aphoghee; 2.) KCKT, aloe vera, distilled water and beautiful curls shea butter & rosemary oil; 3.) has AO and distilled water; 4.) rosewater and glycerin; 5.) plain distilled water.

snookes

Do you use a spray bottle to take care of your hair?

In mine, I keep only water. I just got rid of one that I used in the past for conditioner and water, but it gets so dirty, and its nearly impossible to clean out. All of the bacteria, dirt, dust, hair that attaches to it...I'd rather just use it for water.

But I know how important the spray bottle is to taking care of natural hair. I want to know what you put in your bottle to keep your hair moisturized, styled and fresh.

My water only spray bottle is a staple for me for detangling. If I need slip, I apply the product or conditioner to my hair first, then wet it. No need for me to mix.
Rose water, aloe vera gel, glycerin, ACV.

vevster

I have one with lavender essential oil and one with straight aloe, one a mix of bergamot eo, glycerin, and something else(a recipe from the deva curl book).

OhTall1

Every morning I use The Works recipe from here

The WORKS Spritz
– 3-4 parts water
– 2 parts aloe vera juice
– 2 parts glycerin
– 1 part coconut oil
– 1 part olive oil
– few drops essential oil (your favorite)
I'll use different types of oil (argan, avocado, etc.), and instead of essential oils I usually add regular fragrance oils.

SunkissedLife

basking in the sun
my spray bottle contains lavender, camomile, peppermint, green tea, and hisbuscus flowers. There all organic and I seep them in hot water for an hour and then pour into my spray bottle. has a lovely reddish color and smells delish.

do you use tea bags or fresh flowers? if so where/what brand? This mix sounds divine and like it would smell wonderful