What's On YOUR Black Friday Wish List????

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I don't see anything about free shipping in the ad....:( I'm gonna borrow a calculator from one of the nurses and see what is more cost effective - buying now, or with the sale(and having to pay for shipping). Le sigh.

MsAminta

All I want is the Beshe Drew wig. Anyone know if any of the online beauty supplies are having sales??

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Pierrot

oh and i might get some powders and clays. like amla powder, and rhassoul clay. oh and maybe some murumuru butter for the winter.

and I don't know if i will get it but i am very interested in terressential mud wash or whatever its called.

Hey chebaby where are you getting your amla from? I'm natural and had a bad time with the amla from GoW (Garden of Wisdom) being not finely sieved enough, more like rough sand, and getting stuck in my curls!

I've read the same about the quality from From Nature with Love. I know Mountain Rose Herbs, Mehandi, Ayurnatural and 2 others I can't remember carry it but I get the feeling they have the same grainy variety that'll get stuck in my drain. It's amazing on the face though...

Aggie

I just want me some Keracare products - their shampoos, conditioners and some of their styling products:yep:.

Aggie

Oh yeah, I think I need me some wigs and weave hair as well for my protective styling efforts in 2012.

KaramelKutie803

Anybody know if Curl Junkie or Curl Mart having a sale? I really want to try their Curl Rehap or Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix conditioners

chebaby

Hey chebaby where are you getting your amla from? I'm natural and had a bad time with the amla from GoW (Garden of Wisdom) being not finely sieved enough, more like rough sand, and getting stuck in my curls!

I've read the same about the quality from From Nature with Love. I know Mountain Rose Herbs, Mehandi, Ayurnatural and 2 others I can't remember carry it but I get the feeling they have the same grainy variety that'll get stuck in my drain. It's amazing on the face though...
Pierrot, i got my amla from ayurnaturalbeauty.com. its the hesh brand and i love it. but then again its the only brand ive tried.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
From Marie Dean (it's all @IDareT'sHair's fault! :nono: ):

- Green Hemp Conditioner
- Simply Conditioner
- Vanilla Repair Conditioning Mask
- Herbal Henna Hair Buttercream

From hotcombs.net:

- Magic Mini Star Rake

- HS1975 Styling Comb

- HS696W Styling Comb
I want that jumbo rake for sure and maybe a styling comb...probably another rat tail comb since i can't find my other one.

As far as products I have no idea what I want. I love Jasmine's Body Beautiful but I don't know if she's still open. I don't keep up with the product threads anymore.

I'd love some KBB Hair Milk but I heard she changed the formula and made the bottle smaller?

gennatay

Hairveda
Rhassoul, Amla and other powders
JBCO (if theres a sale)
Accessories from Etsy

Anyone know of a cosmetics sale?

Not hair related

Itunes gift cards ($80 for $100)
Xbox live cards for the husband

Pierrot

I want that jumbo rake for sure and maybe a styling comb...probably another rat tail comb since i can't find my other one.

You will NOT be sorry abt the Magic Rake, I have the mini and love it and don't even use it that much but still loves it.

Pros:
It's lightweight
It's bendable but hard
I drop it in the sink all the time & though it sounds like it'll break it's super strong
It's made of rubber if you're eco-focused on that

Slight Con:
Moisture brings out a slight rubber odor from the comb, it doesn't linger or transfer to hand or hair but don't be surprised when you get a whiff :grin:

kupenda

Ugh at this thread! I was only gonna get a few things from hairveda. But you guys are really messing me up

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

JC Jane

Possibly a hood dryer, new shears, grey magnetic rollers and...dunno. I'm good on leave ins, poos, condish etc.

Shadiyah

I am not sure if this was announced but Hairveda is having a 4 day sale from Friday to Monday 30 - 50% off everything.

Shadiyah

does anyone know if mehandi.com and ayurnaturalbeauty.com are having sales? I know about aveyou.com 40% off on the 22nd

ThickRoot

I'll come back and fill in specifics later....

Oyin Handmade
Burnt Sugar Pomade 4oz (for some reason I feel like I should get sugar berry)
Oyin Hair Dew 16oz (on the fence about the liter actually)
Honey Hemp 1 Liter
Shine and Define trial size
Fizzy Milk bath
Belly Bar
Candy Bar
Grocery tote

Karen's Body Beautiful
Heavenly Jojoba Hair Oil
Creamylicious
Luscious Locks Mask fanatic size

And now that Supergirl did all this talking about almond buttercream...smh :rolleyes:
Silk Dreams
Almond Buttercream
PRE
Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner
Shea What! (?)

Coach
Chagrin Valley (? may wait on this since there is no BF sale)
Nook or Kindle (leaning toward nook color)

Last edited:

Solitude

Ladies, I don't know if someone has mentioned it, but Miss Jessie's is offering the BOGO at Target this year. I like their hair cleansers for summer, so I might grab those during BOGO.

Keshieshimmer

I really am a vanilla head so I want to try out Silk Dreams Hair Care:
PRE
Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream 16oz.
Whip My Hair! 8oz.
Nourish Dreamy Decadence Scent 4oz.

That is it.

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue

Blue: What's On Your List?
Pre-Black Friday - 40% AVEYOU.com sale. Using $75/$30/$30 coupons + 40% off. Will have to make 3 orders. Ordering hair products and non-hair products.

Ayurnaturalbeauty.com - If she has 25% or more. If not, I can wait 'til she has a Spring-time sale.

Darcy's Botanicals' Pumpkin Seed Conditioner (Since the 8 bottles I ordered from mynaturalhairstore.com during their 35% off sale fell through, I'll be ordering from Darcy's)

I'm well-stocked on other vendors - Hairveda.com, Afroveda.com, karensbodybeautiful.com, fromnaturewithlove.com and lotioncrafter.com. They all had 50% off sales 'cept lotioncrafter.com.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pompous Blue

I know you gone leave 'dust' with AveYou! Them shelves gone be bare once LHCF gets up in there.:lol:

I can't wait to hear what Errrbody Got!:lick:

btw: My Natural Hair Store is having a BF Sale:look:

*runs out*:look: