What's On YOUR Black Friday Wish List????

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue

I know you gone leave 'dust' with AveYou! Them shelves gone be bare once LHCF gets up in there.:lol:

I can't wait to hear what Errrbody Got!:lick:

btw: My Natural Hair Store is having a BF Sale:look:

*runs out*:look:
Yeah! You better run!!:lachen: :lachen::lachen:MNHS had me all excited about getting Darcy's at such a great price and then sends me an OOS email. So, I don't care if they have another sale, 'cause I don't think they could've re-stocked since their 11/03/11 sale.

I think I'm most excited about getting the Bliss Softening Socks from Aveyou.com at 40% off since they're $48/pair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah! You better run!!:lachen: :lachen::lachen:MNHS had me all excited about getting Darcy's at such a great price and then sends me an OOS email. So, I don't care if they have another sale, 'cause I don't think they could've re-stocked since their 11/03/11 sale.

I think I'm most excited about getting the Bliss Softening Socks from Aveyou.com at 40% off since they're $48/pair.

Pompous Blue

Awww Don't be like that Blue!:lol:

Those Socks Sound Delish!:lick: I'm kicking myself for spending ALL my AveYous:rolleyes:

*cough* If MNH has a Sale, I'll get some More Camille Rose Algae Hair Masque.:yep:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
@IDareT'sHair - Well as soon as I can see what I want from Claudie's, I have an idea just need to read some descriptions, and re-test Mozeke, I think I'm good.

Basically, I narrowed down to 3 places, Aveyou since I have the savemore coupons, Claudie's -cause sales are elusive, Mozeke - cause her stuff is reasonably priced and a sale on top of that makes even better.

I reasoned with myself that since I will be in kinky twists, I really don't need to get much. So my main focus is Claudie's.

Also, since I plan to leave my PT job in January - I need to act as if I don't have an extra check anymore to buy goodies. So taking it easy - I hope. And I am sure there will be Xmas sales, New Year's, MLK Day sales to take advantage of. See I reasoned with myself :lol:

Kurlee

i want a pair of the socks :look::look:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
@Golden75 Hey G! i see you ret-to-getdown with the getdown.:lol:

Honestly, I had a change of heart. I don't even think I'm ordering any hair related stuff - but we'll see Friday. I don't want to have more stuff sitting, and potentially going to waste.

If I do order, it will just be Claudie's & I'm on the fence with that cause I have stuff from her I haven't even used, and use up my Ave You voucher.

Nubenap22

Only 1 or 2 liters of bumble and bumble be rich conditoner i absolutly love it and i can deep condition in under an hour and have the same affects as if I did it overnight with this stuff

Flax seeds
New hair accessories

Thats it!

Pompous Blue

i want a pair of the socks :look::look:
Kurlee I got two pair of the socks during aveyou's FLASH sale today! They're Xmas gifts and I know the recipients are going to be ecstatic!

Now looks like the only thing on my BF list is Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner since I got everything I wanted from aveyou.

Kurlee

@Kurlee I got two pair of the socks during aveyou's FLASH sale today! They're Xmas gifts and I know the recipients are going to be ecstatic!

Now looks like the only thing on my BF list is Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner since I got everything I wanted from aveyou.
I went HAM today. i'm kinda embarrassed:look:

Mandy4610

I haven't hauled on hair products in a very long time. I have been just buying things that I need.....so I thought I would just see what I may want to buy since black friday sales will be going on. WOWzer, Its a long list.

Oyin:

Honey Hemp DC
Juices and Berries
Shine and Define

Hairveda:

Vatika frosting
Cocasta oil
Sitrinillah DC

Shescentit:
Banana Brûlée
Avocado DC

Others, not really black friday related:

Qhemet:
Aethiopika butter
OHHC
BRBC
Honeybush tea soft gel
Tea tree and grape seed pomade

Afroveda????????:look:
Hemp seed butter
Totally twisted ginger almond butter

Curlmart:
KCKT
KC come clean shampoo

Treesential mud wash (Sultry spice, Lavendar and one other one)

This is my wish list.

Tene

This is all that I will be ordering, I'm trying to keep my limit at at least $60.

Shescentit - Avocado Conditioner, Banana Brulee
Camille Rose Naturals - Moisture Butter, Almond Jai Twisting Butter, Aloe Whipped Hair Gel

Last edited:

Lita

One of my orders already shipped-Camille Rose Naturals...

*To add on my list..

M.U.A.C-I will be ordering natural skin care from them..(Cant forget about the skin) Triple Enzyme Peel,Pumpkin Facial Mask,Lactic Peel & Vitamin K Cream for my eyes...

.............................................................................................................................
Back to hair-

-Horsetail hair butter & Clam-down scalp cream

-Curl Junkie-Dc?

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

hannan

I've narrowed down my list and I'm writing it here for future reference. :lol:

Aveyou
-used up all my gcs yesterday morning pre-sale :grin:

SSI
Okra Reconstructer
Coco Leave-in