What's On YOUR Black Friday Wish List????

LuvlyRain3

Hairitage Hydration
Peach aloe pomade
Calm down scalp cream
Happy hemp hair pomade
jojoba honey twist

She scent it
Banana brulee
Green grape leave in
Okra reconstructor
Papaya curly souffle

(maybe) Hairveda
Strinillah
Whipped gelly
And maybe an oil blend

Dposh167

10 more minutes!!!!

i already ordered my SSI & Claudie. all i'm waiting for is Oyin, Kyra Indulgence

MizzBrown

Hairveda has been open for the last 12 minutes. Hurry up and get whats left.

I'm pissed that her Artisan soaps were sold out around 11pm. How is that? I couldnt get half the soaps I wanted and the soaps werent even on sale!! So WTF??

ALL I WANTED WAS THE HAIRVEDA SOAPS!!! She better restock them soaps by Cyber Monday!

MizzBrown

Anyone tried HairVeda Whipped Clouds?

I noticed it was a new comeback so I picked that up cause since it was limited edition & so cheap.

Pompous Blue

I'm not seeing any sale prices come up yet. I'm putting stuff in my cart for Darcy's B and Anita Grant but they are the normal price. There is no coupon code for either of these sites.

Oh and here's a site that has most of the natural vendor's BF sales and coupons.
http://www.kisforkinky.com/2011/11/natural-hair-black-friday-cyber-monday-guide/
Pokahontas The info on kisforkiny.com website is wrong. The prices did not change automatically at 12AM. You must use the coupon code blackfriday according to Darcy's Facebook page to receive the 25% off.

I checked out with it just fine.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
@Pokahontas The info on kisforkiny.com website is wrong. The prices did not change automatically at 12AM. You must use the coupon code blackfriday according to Darcy's Facebook page to receive the 25% off.

I checked out with it just fine.
Pompous Blue Thank You! Does anyone happen to know if there is a code for Anita Grant? It's supposed to be 20% off store and free shipping.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Scored with Hairveda!! *inserts evil laugh*
Amala Cream Rinse
Whipped Cream
Moist Condition 24/7
Almond Glaze
Hydrasilica Spritz
AshaOmega Scalp Booster
Whipped Clouds
Acai Berry Phyto

From Sage:
DB Avocado and Honey twisting cream - no glycerin
Donna Marie Super Buttercream (imma blame IDareT'sHair for this one)
Oyin Juices and Berries

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue Thank You! Does anyone happen to know if there is a code for Anita Grant? It's supposed to be 20% off store and free shipping.
Pokahontas

From Anita Grant's Facebook page -

Hey Beautifuls, We're having a Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale!
20% off everything in stock + free shipping worldwide on all orders from 25th to 30th of November 2011. Enter code -> Cheers <- at check out.
Happy Shopping

Ok, I've just about got everything on my list and I can join the rest of the crazies out there so that I can grab a nook.

Is anyone trying to use the Blackfriday1 coupon code for Hairitage Hydration? If so, is it working for you? How?!! ayudame por favor!

Solitude

I purchased from Hairveda, was done at 7 minutes after.

1 Sitrinilah
1 Sitrinilah refill
2 Whipped Creams (1 is for sis)
1 Herbal Green Tea Butter
1 Whipped Clouds
1 AyoSoya
1 Whipped Gelly Deluxe size
1 Almond Glaze (for my sis)
1 Moist Condition 24/7

I didn't plan to purchase that much...so...yeah, that's it for me as far as beauty. I also purchased a Clarisonic Mia 2.

I spent a bundle at Old Navy and Wal-Mart and I'm in the Target parking lot now.

Mandy4610

Can someone get some Hairveda stuff for me? Then I reimburse? Shipping to Canada is more expensive than the products. Pretty please?

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

I purchased from Hairveda, was done at 7 minutes after.

1 Sitrinilah
1 Sitrinilah refill

2 Whipped Creams (1 is for sis)
1 Herbal Green Tea Butter
1 Whipped Clouds
1 AyoSoya
1 Whipped Gelly Deluxe size
1 Almond Glaze (for my sis)
1 Moist Condition 24/7

I didn't plan to purchase that much...so...yeah, that's it for me as far as beauty. I also purchased a Clarisonic Mia 2.

I spent a bundle at Old Navy and Wal-Mart and I'm in the Target parking lot now.

do you know the size of the refill???
:drunk: