What's On YOUR Black Friday Wish List????

Lita

Original Moxie order has "SHIPPED"yea ..

-Everyday detangle leave-in conditioner & The Intense quench Dc...

Happy Hair Growing!

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
My Sage order has shipped....'m actually thinking about ordering other stuff. I just don't know what. I think I need to hide my cc and quit while i'm ahead. :spinning:

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
I ordered from:

Sage- got my oyin, kbb, and afroveda.
Aveyou- a ridiculous amount of curl junkie, and some donna marie
Hairveda
and SBP and sample pack from Oyin

Black Ambrosia

Bought the steamer. $109 with the facial attachment.

Also bought one of their new masques for my face. :)

I'm on the fence about getting the steamer. I've been wanting one for awhile but I tend to shy away from refurbished products. I've had more than one experience where I inherited someone else's problem. Its odd though that nothing else says refurbished but, when you go to the website for that deal, only the refurbished unit with facial attachment is priced at $109.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I ordered 2 16oz transitioning creams from Darcy's. Love that they're now offered in bigger sizes. Those 2 bottles should last me a year since I usually use 3 of the 8oz bottles a year.

Lita

Koils by Nature-
*Hydrating Shealoe Creamy Dc
*Moisturizing Shealoe Leave-in
*Soothing Herbal Lavender & Eucalyptus Gel
*Nourishing Hair Butter

Happy Hair Growing!

Aggie

I just ordered:

KeraCare 1st Lather Clarifying Shampoo - 32oz
KeraCare Humecto Creme Conditioner - 5lb tub
Affirm Creme Mild Relaxer - 4lb tub
Affirm Normalizing Shampoo - 32oz
Affirm Fiberguard Sustenance Fortifying Treatment - 32oz

My list for December will include KeraCare Hydrating Shampoo, KC Leave-In Conditioner, KC Super Reconstructor, KC Intensive Restorative Mask and KC Overnight Moisturizing Treatment.

I have a 3rd KeraCare list that I won't bother with until Janurary 2013.

Lita

Orders that just came-

The Pomade shop (etsy)-Peppermint scalp pomade in vanilla scent smeels divine/the tex is nice & soft..I just rubbed a little on my edges (yummy)& the owner sent a personal card with a message...Love great customer service...

Jessicurl- Stimulating Scalp Massage oil/soft liquid smells like a peppermint paddy & has a lot of tingle...Rubbed some on my hands..

Pura-Mango-tea Scalp Butter/solid tex a lite herbal smell but,absorbs in the skin... just put some on my hands..

Orginal Moxie-Everyday leave-in Detangling Conditioner with pumpkin seed oil...Lotion texture with a creamy silky feel/scent is a little strong like xmas candy..

Original Moxie-Intense Quench dc for DRY hair-Very,Very Whipped Creamy texture & smells like strong xams candy...Not peppermint but, xmas..

Last edited: