What’s The Best Edge Swooper On Ig Or Youtube???

MissCrawford

I’m pressed for time and need to know the best edge swooper/control that I can pick up on the ground. I have an event on Friday and I'm natural, only use heat for wash and sets and have never used any edge product. I’ve decided to put my hair in a ponytail since it’s the cheapest thing to do that will look nice lol. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. I don’t think I have time to order anything.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I’m pressed for time and need to know the best edge swooper/control that I can pick up on the ground. I have an event on Friday and I'm natural, only use heat for wash and sets and have never used any edge product. I’ve decided to put my hair in a ponytail since it’s the cheapest thing to do that will look nice lol. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. I don’t think I have time to order anything.
My sister works at Tigi in Dallas. They have a product called Bed Head Up Front and it’s amazing!

gn1g

MyHairPlug in Dallas, she will also deliver products if the total bill is a certain amount. Her edge control called GLEAM is great!