Whats the best website to order Elucence?

brownsugarflyygirl

I wanted to order some Elucence products today and I was wondering where the best place to order them from.
Are they only available through their website or can I got to other online BSS? TIA

natstar

Go to naturallycurly.com. They have fast shipping and you can get a discount. Type in the coupon section: ivillage

brownsugarflyygirl

Thanks ladies....I ordered from naturally curly and used the coupon code :D Saved 20%

I choose them because they have a lot of the products that I want to try after my 5 month reprieve from - hemets, My Honey Child, Blended Beauty, so if all goes well I will be ordering again...but whew $12 in shipping really hurts...I am so used to just walking into the BSS and buying what I need...I hope its worth it..next time I will be the LITERS! and just add it to my old bottles as needed :lol:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
natstar said:
Go to naturallycurly.com. They have fast shipping and you can get a discount. Type in the coupon section: ivillage
Thanks for that discount code natstar. I wish I knew that on my last order cuz it was a big one!