What's the Deal with Nexxus?

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Are they being sold out or what? I love Humectress, but I don't want to keep using it, if it will not be in circulation anymore. I want to start weaning myself now, rather than later if that is the case. I read so many things and don't know what to think :mad:

Tene

They were bought out by Alberto-Culver, the company that owns Sallys and makes V05, etc.

kreeme

PrettyHaitian said:
Are they being sold out or what? I love Humectress, but I don't want to keep using it, if it will not be in circulation anymore. I want to start weaning myself now, rather than later if that is the case. I read so many things and don't know what to think :mad:

:eek: Say it isn't so. I am loving the Keraphix!!! Dang! I finally find something I really like and they are going to discontinue it. It figures. :ohwell:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Tene said:
They were bought out by Alberto-Culver, the company that owns Sallys and makes V05, etc.

So, will they still keep there name? Will Nexxus products still be produced?

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
kreeme said:
:eek: Say it isn't so. I am loving the Keraphix!!! Dang! I finally find something I really like and they are going to discontinue it. It figures. :ohwell:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they still make the products. I am not sure how these mergers work :ohwell:

Arcadian

nexxus is at walmart, walgreens, CVS, etc these days.

I don't know if its the original formula or not and haven't bought the new stuff. I only use 2 products of theirs (I have a unused bottle of emergencee for ...uh...emergencies?:lachen: )

-A