What's the difference between the curlbox and the curlkit?

Blairx0

I got my second one and I cancelled and signed up with curlkit. I kinda wonder if I should have waited until next month so I can see the anniversary box. Hmmm.

Hope you got your discount when you signed up!

I'm excited to see how many people will be writing reviews next month

BayAreaDream

After researching it for awhile, I to decided Curl Kit was a better option.... Waiting for my second box but already read the spoilers and I'm pretty excited.

Prettycoach

Hope you got your discount when you signed up!

I'm excited to see how many people will be writing reviews next month

I thought I did but I guess it didn't give me the 10 percent. But I love my box. Just got it today. Even my boyfriend loves it. He likes all the different smells in it. Fabulous. I ordered it on the 12th and still got the January box. Yahhh

BrookeLynn

I just got my first curlbox. It wasn't the worst I had ever seen- the Oyin product was the redeeming factor. I'm sticking through February to get an anniversary box, but if it's a letdown I'm canceling and signing up for overnight natural.

Here is my code if anyone wants 10% off at curlKIT. http://curlkitshop.refr.cc/TS4BTWT

Blairx0

Curlkit already processed my order for next month! I'm excites to see what goodies await me!

Oh and major thanks to those who used me code. I appreciate it

Last edited:

Blairx0

I'm kinda netural on the Cantu product, but I may try it. Everything else is fine but nothing super wowing.

But then agaib it is meant to intense you not satisfy you

Angelinhell

This looks really cool. Does it help you ladies curb pjism when you go into a store. I swear no matter what I go in the grocery store or drugstore for, I ALWAYS seem to wander over to the hair products lol, even just to read the ingredients. And I call myself not even liking "drugstore products".

Prettycoach

Yeah I had a curlbox subscription first. I got my first curlbox and I was excited until I realized that I couldn't really use a lot of it. I waited or January to get better and it didn't. I could only use the Oyin handmade honey dew and the Milano essential oils. Smh. So I signed up for curlkit and got the January kit. Loved it. And I was pleased with the February kit. I got castor oil and a turban lol. Can't wait til match. Supposedly it's going to be Curly girl friendly.

Blairx0

This looks really cool. Does it help you ladies curb pjism when you go into a store. I swear no matter what I go in the grocery store or drugstore for, I ALWAYS seem to wander over to the hair products lol, even just to read the ingredients. And I call myself not even liking "drugstore products".

For me it has. Why buy when things are already in route?

Angelinhell

The Curlkit seems to be the better choice. I googled the Curlbox to get an idea of what would come in it, and I saw Pink oil moisturizer in one:nono::lol:. Who wants that?

JosieLynn

Reading everyone's posts makes me want to go subscribe now but I think I'll wait until the summer months because I won't really be using much of the stuff now since my hair is in Havana twists. But I've been eyeing the curlkit for some time now

Sunshine_One

I got my February Curlbox. It was MUCH better than the January box. :nono: We got full size bottles of the entire collection of the new Pantene Naturals line. I still waiting on my February Curlkit.

Blairx0

This month's box was great. I haven't used anything from the February box and think I am on product overload. I may be cancelling soon, but this box tempts me

ForumRunner_20130314_163421.jpg

ForumRunner_20130314_163429.jpg

Lisa

Does anyone still subscribe to Curlkit? I had cancelled my subscription but on a whim I decided to try it again, and this is what was in my first box!

Shea Moisture Strengthen Grow and Restore Leave-in Conditioner
Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10 in 1 Renewal System Hair Masque
Shea Moisture Strengthen Grow and Restore Treatment Masque
Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow and Restore Shampoo
Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor oil Strengthen Grow and Restore Edge Treatment

RUBY

Lisa, that's a nice set of products and full size too. The only thing missing that they didn't include was the leave in lotion in the Shea moisture jbco line.