What's The Last Hair Tool You Purchased?

gn1g

What's the last hair tool you purchased? Have you had a chance to use it and what do you think about the tool?

I purchased a hair scalp massage brush. It has very sharp plastic bristles. I love it, my scalp actually feels warmer while I am brushing/massaging it.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Tangle Teaser- so far I love it. The bristles are soft and flexible. My hair gets thoroughly detangled and it is quicker than using a comb

cynd

A new blow dryer. I never use one but every time my mom visits she asks if I have one so now I do.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@cynd :sneakyhug:

They've been sitting out there in my Watch List for a while, but for some reason I've never pulled the Trigger on them?

They may even have 'em at Sally.?

Either way, Enjoy!:yep:

Ivonnovi

What's the last hair tool you purchased? Have you had a chance to use it and what do you think about the tool?

I purchased a hair scalp massage brush. It has very sharp plastic bristles. I love it, my scalp actually feels warmer while I am brushing/massaging it.

Tool? PuffCuff

Used it? Sort of, I ordered the largest size; however "I" need to try the smaller sized because "my" hair is thin.

What do I think? I found it to be comfortable and easy to use. and would definitely recommend it to others. I will try the other sizes though.

****ETA: I've also tried these as Cuffs for my puff, from Ulta. They are very pretty but break very easily with too much pressure. http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod10931259

Last edited:

LdyKamz

Tool? PuffCuff

Used it? Sort of, I ordered the largest size; however "I" need to try the smaller sized because "my" hair is thin.

What do I think? I found it to be comfortable and easy to use. and would definitely recommend it to others. I will try the other sizes though.

****ETA: I've also tried these as Cuffs for my puff, from Ulta. They are very pretty but break very easily with too much pressure. http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod10931259
Love this. Might have to pick some of these up.

Last thing I bought was my stand up hooded dryer. And the darn thing broke the very next day. Cracked the pull down visor but sundry is sending me a replacement piece. I absolutely love it. Dried my perm rod set in 45 minutes. And dried my wash and go 75% this morning in half hour on cool. My hair was soaking wet. I love this thing!

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I purchased a set of professional only flat irons,interchangeable curling wand and blowdryer. The surpass the quality of the tools I have been using before by far. Even my babyliss nano titanium iron.

GGsKin

I was searching for a PuffCuff just two weeks ago!:) I put one large, and two junior ones in my basket (excited by the prospect of hair containment smh) but my payment wouldn't go through on the website (dodgy?o_O). I did a search herr and no one had talked of buying one since earlier in the yr (or maybe even last yr) so I gave up.

I bought a curling wand yesterday, to play with my new kinky straight wig.

Tool? PuffCuff