What's the WORST date you've ever had? Share your experience.

He spent the whole date lecturing on how wonderful he was. How smart he was. How he doesn't believe in God. <--- Yikes!

I was shocked he actually went for a kiss at the end of the date and he was bad at it!! I kept trying to steer him to the proper way to do it but he thought he knew better. That was the end of that.

I actually ran into him at the supermarket a few months later.

I have one.

It wasnt the date that was horrible, truthfully I cant even remember it.

It was when we were saying our goodbyes. He had a pimple on his face, no big deal right wrong. When we leaned in to kiss on the cheek, his dam crusty *** pimple busted on my face EWWWWW!!!!!

Needless to say nothing came of that.

I will share my story, but please no sherlock holmes wannabes coming in and asking me 21 questions about my story.

*breathes in*

Ok. The worst date I had was about 8 months ago. I was in my yellow car to go see my yellow man. I don't usually date Chinese men (nothing wrong with that) but he was the first. He offered to give me a lift, but do I look silly. I said ''No, darling.. I'm very good at driving, it's ok I'll meet you there.''

I like to eat chinese now and again, but I like mi curry more. Ding Ding. Anyway he chose a chinese restuarent in a predominantly chinese area. I walked around, and several times I thought I saw Jackie Chan.

I'm not that tall, about 5ft 7... but I was the tallest there. I've never felt so powerful in my life. Bdw I don't usually date short people either, but sometimes I like to live dangerously. The waiter came, and they spoke chinese.. I tried to get involved and said ''ching chang chong'' I was sure that meant something, but NO.. they both looked at me like wtf :look: Then the waiter says 'You from Africa?' I say ''Yeah'' He picks up a stick and starts to jump up and down. I'm like ''excuse me'' He laughs and says 'You say ching chang chong.. I think you jump up and down.'' Not amused, I just looked away.

The food arrives, and I take a bite. Not sure what it is, I ask my date. He Quite calmly says 'Snake', Hmmm I've never had that before but like I said I was living dangerously. That was our starter. Then the main course came, it was some sort of meat. I took a bite.. for some reason this food tasted like it could have feelings :ohwell: I asked him 'what is it?' He smiled, and replied 'Dog' .. I got up, and shouted 'You are sick, that's somebodys pet your eating.' He looked suprised and said 'Do you eat fish?' I go 'Who doesn't' .. he replied 'Well people have pet as fish' then laughed. I just stood there and thought, who the fcuk keeps a Salmon in a fish tank. But how can I say to him, listen we just don't eat cute fishes that look like nemo. Our fish choices are based on looks. He already thought I was quite shallow, that would of been the icing on the cake.

I walked away, he didn't even come after me. He just sat there eating his dog.

*Disclaimer - I'm not trying to say all Chinese people eat dogs or living things. I'm just sharing an experience I had.

I believe in one race, the human race.

Thank you.

Share your story :grin:

idk why i entertain this phuckery, but:
gif.thats_racist.gif

Back