What's Up with Right Side Left Side....

fancypants007

I just wanted to share that I finger detangled my hair yesterday. I'm preparing my hair for a relaxer touchup at the end of this month so this weekend I will be giving myself a deep core protein treatment. I have about 3-4 inches of new growth which means my last touchup was the end of September. I keep my hair in four plaits that I pin up and put on my weave cap and my wig. I oil my scalp every night, spray plaits with my leave in conditioner and then do GHE. I had some matting, but not bad. My hair has not been combed for at least 3 weeks. Anyhow, I separate my hair into right side, left side. I finger combed my right side first and I think I had the normal hair shed. But when I did the left side, I had way less shed hair. What's up with that. We all talk about the difference between the left side vs. right side. One side being longer, more softer, etc. All night I'm trying to figure out, what is the problem. I just started using NJoy's new sulfur mix. I'm hoping to see some improvement with less hair shed. I guess I really shouldn't be too concerned, because it wasn't excessive, I think it's just that we don't want to lose our hair but keep it on our heads.

Channy31

For me I think that i fiddle with one side more, but I guess that doesnt mean anything for you since you use protective styles.

I always sleep on my 'bad' hair side, which may cause issues! But it is very annoying :(