• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

What's up with your hair right now?

janee

My hair is doing great. I wash and condition it a bunch. But I think I am going to cut down. I am plan on doing a BC within the next 6 months. Paying so much attention to it now seems pointless.

MiWay

My hair is shedding like crazy. :wallbash: I just read the shedding/breaking support thread...I just need to find Sistaslick's thread. I don't know if its the weather change or what, but I need to do something fast. I've used Garlic shampoo and it has helped, but I think I may try the Alter Ego garlic treatment to see if that will work better.

carameldiva

I just washed out a henna treatment. Rinsed thoroughly with water- now sitting under the dryer with cholesterol/glycerine. In a half hour- i will add more cholesterol mixed with yogurt , honey and castor oil. My aunt said that it looked thicker yesterday. My one problem spot is filling in too. I am pleased with my efforts.