What's your favorite Clarifying Poo?

Taya

I've used Keracare 1st lather,but love the Suave clarifying poo( the purple one that's suppose to be compared to Rusk brand clarifying poo). It has my hair feeling clean and not hard. Everyone in my house uses it.

The Girl

chayil0427 said:
Thanks ladies...bumping for more input...anyone still using castille soap?

Chayil
I do but I didn't know it was a clarifying poo. Oh well I guess that explains why it works for me the way it does. I like it though.

Blackoutzangel05

I used Suave clarifying daily shampoo last night and it left my hair feeling great! I used to use ACV water mixture and I got the same feeling for $1.29. I don't look for my clarifying shampoo to leave my hair feeling wonderful but I do want it to feel lighter and absolutely clarified.

guesswho

I don't have a clarifying poo I'm still searching they all made my hair feel hard and horrible, so I'm using my baking soda and warm water mix for now and its working great, don't think I would even consider buying another clarifying poo, depends on the reviews I'll wait and see

Ms Lala

april shower said:
Can I find this in stores or just online?

They sell Giovanni at Whole Foods and at the Vitamin Shoppe. If you live in the DC metro area some of the Shopper's Food Warehouse grocery stores carry some of the Giovanni products also.