What's your Favorite Hair Product Line?

A_Christian

My absolute favorite line is KeraCare because of the Humecto Conditioner.

Affirm, Mizani, Design Essentials, Ashas Naturals, Elucence, Decca Plus, Myhoneychild, Carols Daughter, BBD, and The Jane Carter Solution are other lines in which most of the products work very well on my hair. I couldn't choose just one line.:lol:

I've found that using different products from the lines I mentioned above keeps the correct balance of protein and moisture in my hair and keeps it healthy.

Last edited:

Allandra

lala said:
Design Essentials is my favorite mainly b/c of the relaxer, shampoo & the conditioner...
My stylist uses Design Essentials relaxer (love it). I'm pretty sure if I tried some of the other products from this line, my hair would probably love them.

lala

Allandra said:
My stylist uses Design Essentials relaxer (love it). I'm pretty sure if I tried some of the other products from this line, my hair would probably love them.

My hair loves the Stimulations Super Moisturizing conditioner. I just ordered the Therapeutics Rx Leave-In Conditioner for added protection against the dry climate...

camellia

Nexxus, Redken and Biolage.:D I used Redken for years before I ever heard of hair message boards. I started using Nexxus and Biolage after I started lurking here. ;) Those three lines have products with the perfect balance of protien and moisture for my hair.

LeNghtyDreAms

i love Giovanni, it really detangles! i tried to go back just to visit MNT but my Half relaxed half texurized hair said uh huh But that ish back, Giovanni's where it's at! lol But i just bought this new line Ion at Sally upon suggestion of one of the cashiers and that so far the silk drops and the heat protection, that stuff i must say it works wonders!

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Arcadian said:
my favorite shampoo brand Giovanni (though I also like their conditioner) I have to be careful with shampoo and soaps because certain ingredients don't agree with my skin.

I love Nexxus ensure or porosity control during midweek which helps detangle, especially since I rinse my hair after working out. I mix keraphix with my weekly DC (ORS Pak) I have a small gottle of emergencee on hand, as well as Affirm fiberguard, as well as porosity control (especially for after relax time)

Then the styling products (carefree curl gold, hobacare jojoba oil, Elasta QP mango butter)

It would be really lovely to have only ONE line to use (those who can should consider themselves lucky!)

I'm always looking for ways to simplify, even though I try to use as little product as I can, and looking at this makes me realize I REALLY SHOULD!:lol:

-A

where do you purchase your Giovanni products? Or can anyone tell me...Ive been wanting to tryt he leave-in.

The product line that have always done right are Paul Mitchell and Neutrogena.

morehairplease

vikkisecret said:
where do you purchase your Giovanni products? Or can anyone tell me...Ive been wanting to tryt he leave-in.

if you have a whole foods in your area you can get it there. Also, Wild Oats sells it(in my area at least). Not sure if Trader Joe's does or not though hths

morehairplease

A_Christian said:
My absolute favorite line is KeraCare because of the Humecto Conditioner.

Affirm, Mizani, Design Essentials, Ashas Naturals, Elucence, Decca Plus, Myhoneychild, Carols Daughter, BBD, and The Jane Carter Solution are other lines in which most of the products work very well on my hair. I couldn't choose just one line.:lol:

I've found that using different products from the lines I mentioned above keeps the correct balance of protein and moisture in my hair and keeps it healthy.

by chance have you tried their satin deep conditioner,scalp therapy, or instant conditioner? If so, how did they work for you?
tia
tishee

MizaniMami

Good thread
Aveda Damage Remedy line is good for me personally
Second in line is Nexxus (Keraphix, emergencee, and heat protexx)

MeccaMedinah

vikkisecret said:

I just bought the leave in this afternoon at the Health food store after looking at Black Cardinal's progress. I buy my Giovanni products from GNC or Nature's Way. You can also get them online.

ETA: I have no favorite line of products.

Dare~to~Dream

Kenra. The shampoo and conditioner has never failed. I :love: the Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner...it's just the best conditioner in the world for me...I am about to try a new line though :ohwell:.

Lady_Lioness

My favorites are Nexxus, NTM, and Giovanni.

I'm goin' to try Aubrey Organics real soon...I hope it'll make my list.;)

ETA: I can't believe I almost forgot my beloved mane n' tail...that is also on my list.

Last edited:

CynamonKis

I really love Elucence, but I also have a great deal of Ion Anti-frizz in my collection. Maybe I'll try Kenra based on what i've read here...

Lady_Lioness said:
My favorites are Nexxus, NTM, and Giovanni.

I'm goin' to try Aubrey Organics real soon...I hope it'll make my list.;)

ETA: I can't believe I almost forgot my beloved mane n' tail...that is also on my list.

Faith

I would have to say right now...KENRA and Nexxus. I am loving everything I have tried from them (so far)

joyous

In the past it was Nexxus. Nowadays its Elucence over Nexus anyday. This stuff is amazing, truly moisturizing and a little goes a long way. I also use Alter Ego Rebalancing Moisturizer for deep conditioning and my hair stays moisturized for days.