What's your favorite protein conditioner?

Please vote for your favorite Protein conditioner.

• Total voters

Guyaneek

I love Nexxus Emergencee. I didn't even realize that Salerm 21 is a protein conditioner! Where have I been :ohwell:

princessdi

Pokahontas said:
I voted Motions CPR. It's the only one I use now. I've never tried any of the others on the list. I also use Ion Rebuilder and Nutress Hair protein packs (I used this one through my transition).

Where do you buy Motions CPR? Can it be purchased online?

thiccknlong

Pokahontas said:
I voted Motions CPR. It's the only one I use now. I've never tried any of the others on the list. I also use Ion Rebuilder and Nutress Hair protein packs (I used this one through my transition).

I've noticed all those you mentioned are detangling, is that the reason you chose them ?

And are you natural ? B/c if so, you can probably affort the luxury of a light protein as opposed to me who's relaxed and need a stronger protein.

cocopuff

I voted Motions CPR. That is the only conditioner that I have used from the list. I really like this conditioner and always come back to after trying something new. I have also tried Aubrey Organics GPB and I like that as well.

malibu4590

I voted other Dominican product...I just started using the Miss Key 10 en 1 conditioner and it really agrees with my hair (more so when I'm 8 weeks post or more. My hair stays soft for the entire week until its time for another shampoo). I'm really liking Nexxus Keraphix and Aussie 3-minute Miracle though. Those two are my absolute favorites but the Miss Key is close.

gn1g

Synthia said:
My first favorite is Ultra Sheen Duo Tex. It has collagen and leaves my hair bouncy and full of body, in addition to strong.

MY second fav is Mega Tek. The second ingredient is keratin. It makes the hair really strong.

Synthia, where can I get Mega Tek? Sounds alot like Joico.

Barbara

Princess
MissScarlett said:
Infusium 21, isn't that a protein conditioner?

Yes, it is a protein conditioner, but I use it as a detangler. Actually it's a leave-in treatment.

Last edited:

Ayeshia

I tried the Apgohee 2 minute joint and I really like it. I apply it to my hair everyother week for about 5-6 minutes and it seems to strengthen my hair. I have also used ORS hair Mayo, replenshing pac, and GPB <--- I rotate with this one because of the smell :lol: and Ive gotten great results with those too. But since the Apoghee is more budget friendlier than the others that I mentioned, Ill stick to that for awhile.

RubyWoo

My new fav is Aphogee Intensive 2 min Keratin Reconstructor! My always hair feels so strong after using it. My second fav is Motions CPR Protien Reconstructor.

Barbara

Princess
A_Christian said:
Affirm 5 in 1, It works very well on my hair texture and it strengthens without making my hair tooooo hard.

I don't think Decca moisturizing conditioner can be bought in a beauty supply store. Did you order it online? It must be expensive, because the website doesn't list the price.

Now I'm using Motions CPR as a deep conditioner.

Last edited:

A_Christian

Hi Barbara :wave: I bought my Decca products from a Salon in my hometown. I think the Deep Conditioner was around $ 13 or so. I live in another state but the lady I bought it from said she's willing to ship products that she has in stock. The Salon is "Dina's of Hyde Park" ask for Dawn. The salon number is (513) 321-3424. Additionally, you can order from the website: www.deccaplus.com If you go to the "order" section of the site the prices should be listed there.

Empress Yahudah

Hey gang.... mine isnt on the list but I love Mega Tek Rebuilder ..Im a new recrutee :cheers: its wonderful and it dosent leave my hair stiff I use it weekly with my deep conditioner and I use a tiny bit as a leave-in too sometimes and the smell is amazing like pina colada :D ....