What's your favorite protein conditioner?

Please vote for your favorite Protein conditioner.

• Total voters

bbdgirl

the choices listed are all good, but I would like to add Profectiv Growth Masque. The first time I used in the beginning of my hair growth journey, my hair felt very strong, not brittle, it did exactly what it wassupposed to do!!!

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Lately, my favorites have been Aubrey Organics GPB and Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor.

NCRapunzel

Joico Kpak is the best with Salerm 21 being a close second. Infusium, not so much (my roots were so nappy I couldn't even THINK straight!). I couldn't tell a difference at all after using Infusium.

ShaniKeys

It's not listed here: Frederic Fekkai Protein Rx mask

(I've bought the 2min reconstructor by Aphogee but haven't used it)

LABETT

Heavy Duty-Dudley DRC 28

Aveda Damage Redmedy
Aphogee 2 Min Reconstructor
Vitale 12 Min Reconstructor

camilla

1.DUO TEX have been using it for years its like three dollars for a gallon... lol then i follow it up with a moisturizing cond.
2.MAYO AND ONE EGG WITH A LITTLE AMLA OR OILVE OIL I DO THIS BEFORE I SHAMPOO FOR ABOUT AN HOUR THEN WASH AND MOISTURIZE COND
3HARD EITHER NEXXUS EMERGENCE (AT SALON) OR APHOGEE TWO STEP

joytimes10

ORS Hair Mayo is working for me. It leaves my hair strong but moisturized also. I have the GVP version of Joico Kpak. will try that this weekend.

Patricia

mines not listed. i really like duo tex and optimum reconstructor but optimum is discontinued. i'm going to buy me some nexxus emergence

moonglowdiva

Protein conditioner that I have used: Ion Reconsturctor, Aphogee 2 min Keratin, Aphogee Treatment, Nexxus Emergencee. My favorite happen to be a combination of Nexxus Emergencee and Aphogee 2 min Keratin mixed together. I voted for Aphogee 2 min.

hillytmj

I voted for Affirm 5-in-1 Reconstructor. My stylist has used this on me for years, but I finally used it myself as a full reconstructor tonight.

I loved it because my hair was soft, not hard and brittle, and I only had long shed hairs instead of a mix of long and broken ones. I panicked at first because it looked like I was losing a lot of hair, but then I remembered Supergirl's post that said that one 20 inch hair looks like a lot more hair than a 5 inch hair. I don't have 20 inch hair yet, but it was a great analogy for me. :yep:

cookie1

:yep: I use profectiv's deep conditioner and it gives slip like you wouldn't believe and has protein. It's the best yet for me.

Thoroughbred

Hi guys after reading for 2 years this is my first post ever!!!!
I use Aubrey Organics GPB mixed with seaweed and EVO. Thanks to this, even after not deep conditioning for a year, my hair is not falling out.

CurlyMoo

Mega-Tek has been the best protein conditioner for my hair. It not only softens and strengthens the hair but it smell delicious.:lick: