What's your favorite protein conditioner?

Please vote for your favorite Protein conditioner.

• Total voters

SherylsTresses

Okay, I keep getting confused on this topic. I thought some of these were actually conditioners (can be used weekly) and others are treatments (recommended to use monthly or as needed)....???:perplexed:ohwell::perplexed:ohwell:

poookie

Aubrey Organics GBP, hands down. Cone free, detangles nicely, and No other conditioner has left my hair as soft.

Ozma

Okay, I keep getting confused on this topic. I thought some of these were actually conditioners (can be used weekly) and others are treatments (recommended to use monthly or as needed)....???:perplexed:ohwell::perplexed:ohwell:

I am confused, too. Is there a link to a list of protein conditioners and treatments? I could have sworn that when I first joined, I saw one.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
My choice is not in the poll choices, but for mild/media protein I love Aubrey Organics GPB, and for heavy every 2 months the Aphogee 2 step.

LABETT

I have revisited Cathy Howse UBH Conditioner and my hair loves it.
I think I am going to follow her method the rest of the summer.

NitaChantell

I absolutely love Aphogee's 2 Minute Reconstructor. As soon as I apply it to my hair, my strands instantly feel softer. It gives me more moisture and slip than any of my other conditioners:yep:

Anna9764

ooh real mayonnaise from Kraft is the bomb! Stops breakage faster than Motions CPR or anything else for that matter! :lachen: Now if I could just get past the smell and me not having enough for sandwiches all the time
I've only tried Hellman's, Gonna have to give Kraft a try :yep:

chebaby

my all time fave protein(now that im natural is) giovanni nutra fix. i also like AO GPB.

when i was relaxed i was in love with the hard core joico and aphogee 2 minute.

GodivaChocolate

I voted for Dudley's DRC because it really was a "miracle treatment" for me & restored my hair to health in 2003 after a devastating salon stylist's chemical mistake that made my hair fall out. I learned about Dudley's DRC on this board, and gave myself weekly or bi-weekly treatments (followed by Tropical Avocado) until my hair stopped falling out, and my hair was restored without having to do a "big chop". I alternated Dudley's DRC with carrot oil hot oil treatments. Dudley's is expensive but it worked better than all of the products I tried, including Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair, Salerm, and Motions CPR (which I thought was totally ineffective during this time of need, by the way).

I wonder why Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair was omitted from the poll--I use it once every six weeks in my six-week regiment when protein conditioner is called for. I think it is more of a protein treatment than the Aphogee 2 Min. Reconstructor, which was included in the poll. I use both products in my six-week conditioning regiment, now that my hair is healthy.

I totally agree the ATDH will keep hair on your head..I love that stuff...I buy 2-3 packs at a time just to have in my stash. I just bought the Aphogee 2 min. because so many people use it on the board, so I'll see how I like that but Between Aphogee for damage hair treatment and Joico k-pacs (generic from Sallys') those are my staples

Last edited:

CaliDiamond

I voted Aphogee 2 min reconstructor. So easy to vote esp after using it last night with my dominican conditioner La Plancha.