What's your Great Hair Day product combination?

healthynhappy

I think I finally figured it out. I've had great hair for 3 days in a row at 12 weeks post. I have never gone beyond 10 weeks post. But now, it looks like I might make it to 18 weeks!

Thanks to you ladies' recommendations, I put together my own combination of "Great Hair Day" products.

Shampoo and Condition with Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship - the first day I used this, I wasn't impressed. But I realized that it requires a commitment to the product to realize the benefits. My hair is feeling extremely strong and healthy. The conditioner bottle says to apply, rinse, and then apply again - so that's what I do.

Detangle with Mane n Tail Detangling Spray - My hair no longer has those tangly knots that I'm afraid to comb through, nor does my hair have that scary stretchy feel that you get when you are stretching. You know, when your hair feels like it's going to keep stretching when you pull it until it breaks? Gone.

Spray Aussie Leave In Conditioner spray - I read about this in one of my magazines and decided to give it a try. I love it.

Apply IC Heat Protector oil before straightening.

That's it! All cheap products with long lasting benefits.

My hair has more shine than I've seen in months! And its so soft.

Sunday night, I'm going to do all of the above, and then give myself a CurlFormers rollerset with the long and skinny curlers. I expect a Great set! I hope it lasts the entire week, but since I workout, that probably won't happen.:perplexed

What's your combination?

Shaley

1. Clarify with Elucence Clarifying
  2. Shampoo with Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturizing
  3. PreTreat with Aphogee 2 minute Reconstructor
  4. Deep Condition with Ors Replenishing Pak or Kenra Moisturizing
  5. Rollerset hair with Gro-Aut Leave-In Conditioner or Biolage Daily Leave-In Tonic
  6. After Rollerset: Moisturize with Keracare Conditioning Hairdress
  7. Seal with Coconut Oil or Gro-Aut Oil

This never fails me!!

PeggyFair

DC once per week, co-wash twice per week, and use shea butter and sweet almond oil for moisture, and Lottabody Cremewrap for wet sets...Oh yeah, and regular exercise, a good diet, and a good multivitamin helps tremendously.

charmtreese

1. Hot oil treatment with grapeseed oil mixed w/ grapefruit EO
2. Wash with WEN Tea Tree
3. Deep Condition over-night with WEN Fig oil, WEN Lavender Conditioner & Jessiecurl Too Shea or Jessiecurl weekly deep moisturizing treatment
4. Rollerset w/ Ojon revitalizing mist (leave-in), spray w/ water mixed with WEN fig condtioner to keep moist, Dry with bonnet dryer for an hour or so.
5. Finger message scalp with Jane Carter Norish & Shine and apply Ojon styling cream and or Redken (can't think of the full name) to edges
6. Tie down edges w/ satin scarf for at least 20 minutes.

bbdgirl

For my ends:
Garnier long and strong leave in
Profectiv healthy ends
HE Hello Hydration cond
on my ends everyday 2x/day
(This really works I havent trimmed my hair since September 07)

For my hair:
ORS daily moisturizer
HE Hello Hydration

and seal with coconut oil

Everyday.
I am a bit of a PJ but I co-wsh often. My hair is fine so I clarify pretty often as well