When Do I use a Clarifying Shampoo

Kizzy0806

I haven't used a clarifying shampoo in years. I use to use ION Clarifying Shampoo and I didn't like how it made my hair so hard to comb afterwards. Could someone tell me a good clarifying shampoo and should I use it a week before I get a relaxer or after i get a relaxer. My plan are:

1. Clarify a week before relaxer and deep conditon
2. Relaxer
3. Aphogee protein treatment a week after Relaxer
4. Deep condition with ORS and Aphogee 2 min reconstructor once a week between relaxer.

Is this a good routine or should I Clarify a week after relaxer along with Aphogee treatment on the same day then follow up with a deep conditoner afterward? Please let me know your info on this. I will appreciate it.

A

AmilLion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Kizzy0806 said:
I haven't used a clarifying shampoo in years. I use to use ION Clarifying Shampoo and I didn't like how it made my hair so hard to comb afterwards. Could someone tell me a good clarifying shampoo and should I use it a week before I get a relaxer or after i get a relaxer. My plan are:

1. Clarify a week before relaxer and deep conditon
2. Relaxer
3. Aphogee protein treatment a week after Relaxer
4. Deep condition with ORS and Aphogee 2 min reconstructor once a week between relaxer.

Is this a good routine or should I Clarify a week after relaxer along with Aphogee treatment on the same day then follow up with a deep conditoner afterward? Please let me know your info on this. I will appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the plan, but was thinking, should you use a protein conditioner a week before the relaxer to build up hair?!?!?!?!

Let see what others have to say.

mahogani

i usually clarify after i relax my hair my hair dresser uses herbal essences clarifying shampoo then i sit under the dryer with emergencee treatment for 45 min to a hour then she applies the clarifying conditoner by herbal essence i love it and it smells great. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kizzy0806

I just used the Herbal Essence Clariying Shampoo and I am so impressed my how it makes my hair feel. My hair is streaky clean and it didn't made my hair hard. Thanks you all for your help and opinion about my regimen.

Integrity

a clarifying shampoo ana a protein treatment before a relaxer is a very good idea. also, a protein treatment after a relaxer is excellent cos the hair has been thru a lot.