When moms out-earn their husbands, they gain more housework, study says

Evolving78

@naturalgyrl5199
I totally get what you are saying and I’m right with you as well when it comes to extending grace to others. There was a time when I would ask someone to do something and it was not done correctly or haphazardly done on purpose, hoping that I would stop asking them, or lower my expectations of them and their assistance. If I have to constantly call someone to the carpet on things of that nature, I usually will just take it upon myself and not ask anymore.
By that time, I’m usually done with them or will check out of the relationship and make them irrelevant.

naturalgyrl5199

@naturalgyrl5199
I totally get what you are saying and I’m right with you as well when it comes to extending grace to others. There was a time when I would ask someone to do something and it was not done correctly or haphazardly done on purpose, hoping that I would stop asking them, or lower my expectations of them and their assistance. If I have to constantly call someone to the carpet on things of that nature, I usually will just take it upon myself and not ask anymore.
By that time, I’m usually done with them or will check out of the relationship and make them irrelevant.
The beauty of it is, YOU decide who is worth your grace. Everyone isn't worthy of the extra effort. But someone out there is...