Where Are Yall Buying Your Extensions From Nowadays?

Layluh

It used to be much simpler back in the day. I shopped at hisandher.com from the 90s to the mid 2000s, got the 50% italian mink natural perm straight and it'd last for years and each bundle was like 65$ for 14". Now for some reason, they have the nerve to charge upwards of 170 for just one bundle.

So I don't really know where to go now and theres too many damn options. I just ordered some bundles from Trugloryhair who seems to have good reviews. Hopefully, they'll be good too.

So where are we all shopping now?

Napturallypretty1908

It was a lot simpler years ago. Now everything is so expensive. My favorite places for bundles is Rich Tresses (IG - @rich_tresses) I really want to try their raw hair but have had there SEA wavy before and liked it.

Yummy extensions and D-Hair boutique seem to e really popular. I wouldn't buy either without a sale because they seam to always have coming up.

nyeredzi

And can I also ask where you guys prefer to buy your crochet and braid hair? My local BSS has opened up, but I'm always interested in online shops.

Gin&Tonic

I tried to Wow African recently. The hair was expensive IMO. I purchased Italian yaki and it was too coarse and full. I couldn't straighten it or get a decent curl.

I am still looking for some natural-looking hair and a decent price.