Where are YOU in YOUR daily walk?

Carlie

There was an old man that took a nap everyday. He had a mischievous grandson. One day as the old man slept, his grandson got some Limburger cheese. (Limburger cheese is a pungent semisoft surface-ripened cheese.) The grandfather had a long handlebar mustache. So His grandson rubbed the Limburger cheese into his grandfathers mustache. Later the grandfather awoke, and said, my this bedroom stinks. So he went into the frontroom and sat in the recliner. After a few minutes, granddad said, my the frontroom stinks. He went into the kitchen to fix a sandwich, he noticed the kitchen stank terrible. So he went out on the front porch, he noticed the pungent odor and stated even the frontporch stinks. So he took a walk toward town, and grandfather made a brilliant observation: MY, I THINK THE WHOLE WORLD STINKS!

What a powerful illustration. This illustration describes where many of us are in our daily walks. Does the whole world stink? Or could we possibly be carrying a pungent odor of problems every step we take?...

pebbles

Carlie said:
There was an old man that took a nap everyday. He had a mischievous grandson. One day as the old man slept, his grandson got some Limburger cheese. (Limburger cheese is a pungent semisoft surface-ripened cheese.) The grandfather had a long handlebar mustache. So His grandson rubbed the Limburger cheese into his grandfathers mustache. Later the grandfather awoke, and said, my this bedroom stinks. So he went into the frontroom and sat in the recliner. After a few minutes, granddad said, my the frontroom stinks. He went into the kitchen to fix a sandwich, he noticed the kitchen stank terrible. So he went out on the front porch, he noticed the pungent odor and stated even the frontporch stinks. So he took a walk toward town, and grandfather made a brilliant observation: MY, I THINK THE WHOLE WORLD STINKS!

What a powerful illustration. This illustration describes where many of us are in our daily walks. Does the whole world stink? Or could we possibly be carrying a pungent odor of problems every step we take?...

BINGO!! I know I've carried some pungent odors around before the LORD healed me! Thank GOD for JESUS!! :trampolin

Country gal

Carlie- that's food for thought. I want to be happy. Not that I am not happy but I want to be joyus. I want to laugh out loud, enjoy life and not carry around the world's problems. The only way I can do that is with God.

star

Carlie said:

Excellent I really liked that. :)