Where can I find dominican products in Atlanta???

MWilson569

Please if anyone could help...this is the one thing I miss soo much about living in brooklyn...the easy access to any product I want....but down here in atlanta I cant seem to find one bss that sells dominican products...if you can ...PLEASE direct me to a bss that sells dominican hair products...thanks in advance-Melissa

Allandra

Do you have any Dominican/Hispanic/Spanish communities near you? If so, you should check there. It's a start (which is how I found mine in my area).

dominicana

Re: Where can I find dominican products in Atlanta

There is a place! I bought nacidit aguacate and misskey 10 en 1. It is called amigo groceries. I'm not from Atlanta o I'm trying to remember the name of the road it's on. Buford I think it's near buford parkway. Let me know if you need anymore inof. I know it's definately north of downtown.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Anikalia (I think...) posted this a while back:

Ok ATL ladies. If you are interested in trying any wonderful Dominican products, I've located a place in Atlanta that sells them. Here is the info.

Amigo Groceries
189 N. Norcross-Tucker Rd
770-368-0014 (owner, George)
From 85 south, get off at Jimmy Carter and make left off the bridge and go two lights to get to Norcross Tucker. It's on the left.

Wow let me know hoe your visit to Amigo Groceries goes. I was there 2 weeks ago. George was not in that SAT . The only product I saw as Lafier Honey & Almond shampoo.

Wow let me know how your visit to Amigo Groceries goes. I was there 2 weeks ago. George was not in that SAT . The only product I saw as Lafier Honey & Almond shampoo.

dominicana

Call the store to get directions when I went a couple of weekends ago I called them because I'm not from atlanta. Anyways I don't know if they've moved or not but the directions were incorrect

atlantatiffany

[ QUOTE ]
dominicana said:
Call the store to get directions when I went a couple of weekends ago I called them because I'm not from atlanta. Anyways I don't know if they've moved or not but the directions were incorrect

[/ QUOTE ]

twobear

Lilly's Dominican Salon on Jimmy Carter carries all of the dominican products including Salarem. Also, there is a salon in the Publix shopping center on Norcross-Tucker that sells dominican products. There are alos several salons off of Buford Highway that sell products.

lexi_24

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Anikalia (I think...) posted this a while back:

Ok ATL ladies. If you are interested in trying any wonderful Dominican products, I've located a place in Atlanta that sells them. Here is the info.

Amigo Groceries
189 N. Norcross-Tucker Rd
770-368-0014 (owner, George)
From 85 south, get off at Jimmy Carter and make left off the bridge and go two lights to get to Norcross Tucker. It's on the left.

[/ QUOTE ]

For those who have gone to Amigos Groceries....do they sell Nacidit conditioners?

TIA!!

lexi_24

[ QUOTE ]
twobear said:
Lilly's Dominican Salon on Jimmy Carter carries all of the dominican products including Salarem. Also, there is a salon in the Publix shopping center on Norcross-Tucker that sells dominican products. There are alos several salons off of Buford Highway that sell products.

[/ QUOTE ]

For those who have been to Lily's...do you know if they sell Nacidit conditioners?

TIA!!!

Kalani

Hmmm...while we are on the subject, does anyone know where to get Dominican hair products in the Tampa area? I will be so grateful!!!!!

bri123

Dear dtachi,
I know what you are going through! I live here in Nebraska and it is really hard with finding good hair care products. I use to live in New York. I am going to purchase my dominican products from Uptown Beauty supply in New York. I got the address and info from Allandra she was very helpful.
the guys name is George nice man the phone number is 212-987-2480. I am ordering the Miss Keys 10 en 1 and the almond rinse. I hope that helps
Bridgette

Kalani

Thanks Bridgette! I'll look into it!

My haircare regime is pretty simple. I shampoo my hair about 2 times a week(3 times once this Fla. summer heats up!)I condition wash most other days. I try to do a weekly mask and a bi-weekly oil treatment. I hardly ever heat style so my hair always air dries and I wear it loose and out. Hmmm..what else, that's pretty much it. Oh, and I am a complete product junkie!!! LOL!