Where can I find samples - Aubrey Organics

naturalmanenyc

I really want to try the Aubrey Organics line, specifically:
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner
Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo

Does anyone know where I can get samples? I really don't want to invest in all 3 of these products if they don't work for me.

Transformer

Recommendation: Don't search too hard for the honeysuckle shampoo. I and a lot of other members think it strips the hair. Absolutely, love the conditioner though!

I sent you a pm

I really want to try the Aubrey Organics line, specifically:
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner
Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo

Does anyone know where I can get samples? I really don't want to invest in all 3 of these products if they don't work for me.

Nice & Wavy

I use the AO Honeysuckle Rose and the GPB. I LOVE THESE AND THEY WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY ROTATION...ALWAYS!!!

The shampoo, I can't help you with because I've never used it, but others have said it was a bit too stripping on the hair.

HTH

Lucky's Mom

If you live near Whole Foods - they will return any product - I just found that out. So if you try it and hate it - you can take it back.

naturalmanenyc

Well darn. I wanted a sample too.
Could you come back and let us know how it is?

Sitting here with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle & Rose Conditioner in my hair and OMG!!! What is in this stuff? I have the ingredients list but WOW!!! The poo left my hair feeling a little too clean but the second I added the conditioner.....:grin:

I may have to hide these from DH. :hide:
He was all up in my Hello Hydration and it's almost gone.:ohwell: He has dreadlocks well past his shoulder blades and he likes to do three rinses when he washes his own hair. No way is he getting into my AO like that:nono:

Last edited:

Rapunzel*

Sitting here with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle & Rose Conditioner in my hair and OMG!!! What is in this stuff? I have the ingredients list but WOW!!! The poo left my hair feeling a little too clean but the second I added the conditioner.....:grin:

He was all up in my Hello Hydration and it's almost gone.:ohwell: He has dreadlocks well past his shoulder blades and he like to do three rinses when he washes his own hair. No way is he getting into my AO like that:nono:
:rofl3:

i just remembered you shared with us that he uses your poos and cons:lachen:
thats cute though

do you have a safe:sekret:

PuffyBrown

OK,

I thank goodness I am off work tomorrow. I am going over to whole foods and get some..

He was all up in my Hello Hydration and it's almost gone.:ohwell: He has dreadlocks well past his shoulder blades and he like to do three rinses when he washes his own hair. No way is he getting into my AO like that:nono:

naturalmanenyc

OK,

I thank goodness I am off work tomorrow. I am going over to whole foods and get some..

Try it out....and get a refund if you don't like it :grin:

I have seen this line discussed on this board for months but I never bought it. I'm really glad that I finally tried it.

I read reviews about the poo not lathering much. Well, the lot that mine came from lathered like crazy - with like a teaspoon full of poo. I did two lathers though, although only one was needed.

I also only used a little of the condish as well since it is soooo thick. I was able to spread about a tablespoon full through my entire head.

PuffyBrown

:lick: OMY!
Tommorrow is SPA day!
Doing my hair, may toes, and my nail...ow! I hope that it is like:mmmchocolate:

Try it out....and get a refund if you don't like it :grin:

I have seen this line discussed on this board for months but I never bought it. I'm really glad that I finally tried it.

I read reviews about the poo not lathering much. Well, the lot that mine came from lathered like crazy - with like a teaspoon full of poo. I did two lathers though, although only one was needed.

I also only used a little of the condish as well since it is soooo thick. I was able to spread about a tablespoon full through my entire head.

PuffyBrown

Aubrey Organics Testamony with all the dramma and stuff.......:look:

So I am at Whole Foods as soon as the doors open. I go over to the section for hair products and :blush:...no Honesuckle Rose? This is not going to work. I almost convinced myself to go ahead and get the Island Desert (of which I want to try next), but I WANTED HONEYSUCKLE ROSE. I left and drove another 20 miles to the other Whole Foods, they didn't have any either. I was:endworld: :cry: I hadn't had breakfast yet so I go to the food section. They were still setting up so I sat in a chair and pulled out my PDA. I did a search to see who else sold Aubrey Organics. The Vitamin Shoppe! I searched for location and it was right across the street:bouncy:. I flew over there and missed the freaking turn into the center on a freaking one way street. Trying not to panic, I drove to the traffic light and made a U turn when it turned green. I parked went into the store looking CCC (calm, cool, collected). The had it! Whoo Hoo! It is on sale! Got it for $8 and some change. Sale ends on July 31st!

After breakfast, I did a prepoo treatment and washed out with the Aubrey's Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo. Cleanses very well and you are right lathers pretty good. I had the same opinion as you, no wows after the wash. I soaked up the water from my hair in the towel and proceeded to start my DC. The consistency of the conditioner is just beautiful, thick and spreads like butta. I DC'd with only this, with heat 15 min then wrapped my head to hold in the heat for another 15 min. I got back in the shower to rinse and .
My hair was very smooth, very very soft and talk about moisturized. I rarely find one conditioner that I can use only that conditioner to get moisture at this level. This is definately my new brand and could definatly see this being my primary product.

:bighug:Thanks for boosting this product because I probally would have still had it on the backburner of products to try.

I will be stocking up with the Island Desert, and the Honeysuckle Rose before the sale ends.

ps..
I want to compare this with other organic products to see the difference ie..
Burts Bees
Jasons
Natures Gate
Abba
Giovanni - tried it....hated it.

Tylove101

Recommendation: Don't search too hard for the honeysuckle shampoo. I and a lot of other members think it strips the hair. Absolutely, love the conditioner though!
co-signing... I don't like the shampoo... but I'm so in love the Honeysuckle Rose and GPB conditioners! I just wish I can find bigger bottles. I don't know about finding samples... maybe check their website.

naturalmanenyc

Aubrey Organics Testamony with all the dramma and stuff.......:look:

So I am at Whole Foods as soon as the doors open. I go over to the section for hair products and :blush:...no Honesuckle Rose? This is not going to work. I almost convinced myself to go ahead and get the Island Desert (of which I want to try next), but I WANTED HONEYSUCKLE ROSE. I left and drove another 20 miles to the other Whole Foods, they didn't have any either. I was:endworld: :cry: I hadn't had breakfast yet so I go to the food section. They were still setting up so I sat in a chair and pulled out my PDA. I did a search to see who else sold Aubrey Organics. The Vitamin Shoppe! I searched for location and it was right across the street:bouncy:. I flew over there and missed the freaking turn into the center on a freaking one way street. Trying not to panic, I drove to the traffic light and made a U turn when it turned green. I parked went into the store looking CCC (calm, cool, collected). The had it! Whoo Hoo! It is on sale! Got it for $8 and some change. Sale ends on July 31st!

After breakfast, I did a prepoo treatment and washed out with the Aubrey's Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo. Cleanses very well and you are right lathers pretty good. I had the same opinion as you, no wows after the wash. I soaked up the water from my hair in the towel and proceeded to start my DC. The consistency of the conditioner is just beautiful, thick and spreads like butta. I DC'd with only this, with heat 15 min then wrapped my head to hold in the heat for another 15 min. I got back in the shower to rinse and .
My hair was very smooth, very very soft and talk about moisturized. I rarely find one conditioner that I can use only that conditioner to get moisture at this level. This is definately my new brand and could definatly see this being my primary product.

:bighug:Thanks for boosting this product because I probally would have still had it on the backburner of products to try.

I will be stocking up with the Island Desert, and the Honeysuckle Rose before the sale ends.

ps..
I want to compare this with other organic products to see the difference ie..
Burts Bees
Jasons
Natures Gate
Abba
Giovanni - tried it....hated it.

Congrats!! Glad it works for you too:grin:
Tried Giovanni Direct leave-in, hated it.

I am washing again today to try out my EVOO!! I think Honeysuckle Rose is my new staple......although it's a little too expsensive to cowash with on a regular.

PuffyBrown

Thats right. Im not co-washing my hair with no $8 shampoo. It cost me that much to go get it. I probally could've paid the same thing ordering online and used the $8 for shipping anyhoo....I will definately be purchasing on the reg.

I stocked up on the Organix when it was buy one get one so I have been using that for co-washing. With my new found love, I will be using up all my existing conditioners for cowashes until they are gone and then Aubreys will be my main staple, hopefull some of the other natural products I can find work well too.

Happy washing chickie and give us an update if you try the Island Desert or any of the other ones.

Congrats!! Glad it works for you too:grin:
Tried Giovanni Direct leave-in, hated it.

I am washing again today to try out my EVOO!! I think Honeysuckle Rose is my new staple......although it's a little too expsensive to cowash with on a regular.

UPDATE: Since I am such a cheap skate, I decided to shop around to see what I could find to stock up so I wont run out.
This is what I have found so far.

https://www.vitacost.com/AubreyOrganics
http://www.vitaglo.com/aubrey.html

SALE
http://www.a1nutrition.com/brand/aubrey-organics/p__ctg-238/

I’ll see what else I can find.
“Im on a mission”

Last edited: