Where can you buy Sulfur Locally?

Blue_Berry

Hello, I am trying to buy some sulfur at my local grocery store or some were near me. I heard pharmacies carry sulfur. Well, I tried CVS twice and Walgreens and they don't carry them.

Do you know were I can get Sulfur locally?

winona

You can buy Methylsulfonylmethane which is a relatively new dietary supplement form of sulfur that is found in our living tissue at any health or grocery store. (Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, HEB, Walmart, ect)

sheba1

I got mine from wal mart. You may have to ask for "flowers of sulfur" in order to get what you're looking for. It was only $4. They didn't have it (it'll be in the pharmacy, if they do) but they ordered it for me. There was no additional charge for shipping and I was able to pick it up two days later.

Winona also mentioned MSM which can be found at your local health food store or vitamin shop. MSM is an organically grown, edible form of sulfur. It dissolves easily in water, whereas the smelly, non edible flowers of sulfur does better when mixed with oils.

Guitarhero

Hello, I am trying to buy some sulfur at my local grocery store or some were near me. I heard pharmacies carry sulfur. Well, I tried CVS twice and Walgreens and they don't carry them.

Do you know were I can get Sulfur locally?

Have them order you flowers of sulphur. They can get it easily, in a day or 2. Or try Medicine Shoppe or an independent pharmacy. They tend to have old remedies.