where forth art thou HE LTR Leave in?

KinkyGenius

I see this product everywhere: CVS, Rite-Aid, Walgreens, Target, etc. I don't think it's being discontinued.

Honey-Dip

After seeing this thread I just went to Target and purchased the 8 they had on the shelf. I love this stuff and don't wanna chance not having it!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Thanks for this post. I've been looking like crazy too. I'm trying Target tomorrow.

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
Bad news, for some reason I think it's being discontinued. I say that because I searched all over and the ONLY place I found it was in Shop Rite and it was on clearance. Out of the whole HE line the LTR leave-in was the ONLY one reduced and I think it said discontinued. But I wasn't sure if that meant being discontinued from Shop Rite selling it or being discontinued altogether???:perplexed

I grabbed every single one since it was only $1.99 but there weren't many left anyway.

ricochet

I don't use this product but I still see it in Targets and Kmarts in my area. I will keep my eye out. Companies really need to do a better job of letting consumers know when a product is being discontinued or when a formula is about to be changed. Many of us remember the CON formula change debacle, the Dove Sheer Moisture mist formula change, the B&B castor oil lotion adding mineral oil, etc. I guess these companies assume enough consumers don't read labels enough (or can't keep up with all the ingredients listed) to recognize that something is not working the same on their hair until after they have re-purchased it.

I am not trying to scare anyone but if you like this leave-in, I would suggest you contact HE to see if something is going on. There aren't many moisturizers out there in terms of the HE new line of products. The "Break's Over" creme was discontinued. The only products I see that are not "stylers" like the mousse, spray gels, and hair sprays are the None of Your Frizzness, the LTR and the Tousle Me Softly creme.

ETA: I just checked four zip codes in my state on Walmart's website and it is saying "Limited Stock" or "Out of Stock" on the zip codes.

Good luck ladies!

Last edited:

ricochet

I just checked Amazon and the HE LTR shampoo and conditioner both say under their Amazon sales rank...Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes. The leave-in doesn't say it but the shampoo and conditioner both do.

rufus12

That's strange, I'm in NY and they sell it everywhere....I just picked up a bottle yesterday at a BSS for $3.99. Where are you located?

krissyprissy

Have you tried Target?That is the ONLY place I have been able to find it in my area.I had been searching for this product for the longest.

Same here! Target is the only place I can find it. It's also the place where I get my Dove replenishing mist spray too.

cmbodley

I have a bottle that I have used maybe 2-3 times I will send to whomever wants it. I will pay for postage otherwise its going the garbage. PM if you want it. thanks

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Awww man I really hope they're not discontinuting this product. I was just starting to like it. Works very similar to my beloved Salerm21, but much cheaper.

Mz.MoMo5235

their web site still offers it... and i didnt read anything saying they werent making it no more. maybe yall just bought it all... QUIT SHARING THE LTR SECRETE AND THERE WILL BE PLENTY!!! lol

Drugstore.com currently has a sale of buy 1, get the second half off. http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=189994&catid=152815&aid=337415

It's still there for the same deal..buy 1 get one 50% off. It looks like free shipping if you spend $25.00, which I think is what Amazon has. Amazon has the 4 bottles for $15 something...and this would be a better deal because it'd be $5.99 for every 2 bottles. (IF someone wanted to stock up and couldn't find it near them)

bellesocialite

I found the entire line today at Superfresh. I bought the leave-in for the first time. It was on sale for $2.49 and I used my $1.00 off coupon. :grin: