Where my Eco Styler Experts At!!!

2sweetnsugarland

I need some advice on using Eco Styler. I am 100% natural as of February 2011 with thick/dense curls/coils. I am using the Eco Styler in the pink jar on the front of my hair to get it to lay down and have a little bit of wave when I put my headband on. I don't need alot of hold and I don't need it stick straight either.

The problem is the Eco Styler that I am using now wants to flake up a bit, this is on freshly co-washed hair. :sad::sad: I'm not using alot just a very little and I smoothe it on with my fingertips.

Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance.

ManeStreet

I don't get any flakes unless its a 2nd or 3rd and its from sleeping on it. I just spritz with water and any flakes disappear. I put on a water base moisturizer and seal b4 I apply eco styler.

BostonMaria

I use the black Ecostyler gel I find that it doesn't play well with most conditioners. I co-wash with suave almond conditioner and then apply the gel.

This gel hates (at least on my hair) kinky curly knot today, definitely hates any butters, OMG I get hair boogers if I use this with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose. OP, I'm not sure about the gel you use but the black gel doesn't flake for me and gives me beautiful curls... as long as I don't add a leave-in that it hates.

empressri

I can mix ecostyler with just about anything, the trick is to smooth parts of my hair down which removes excess product. I have HELTR leave in with clear ecostyler on top right now.

SmilingElephant

I discovered that V05 is thee bomb under my Argan Oil EcoStyler!!:lick: The V05 has no whiteness when I put it in my hair....so it works perfectly:yep:

jujubelle

I used to have no problem with ecostyler and knot today, they were like a match made in heaven. I used the olive oil type. I don't know if they changed the formula but now I get hair boogers :-(

so I just heard bout the Argan Oil, tells you I have been away, so I will pick that up soon.