Where the blessing is...

Prudent1

Good Morning LHCF. Today's word is truly a blessing for me. For all of you that are faced with this type of situation, I encourage you to try it. It worked for me, therefore, I know it will work for you. The word of God NEVER fails. Be blessed and have a great day!

Where the Blessing Is

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE
"How good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity…for there the Lord has commanded the blessing…" (Psalm 133:1-3, AMP)
TODAY'S WORD
So many people today desire God’s blessing in their lives, but did you know He commands blessing when we are at peace with the people around us?
As believers, we are called to work together in unity so that we can fulfill God’s purposes. We are called to serve one another in love and serve together in the house of the Lord. Is there someone in your life that you don’t quite get along with? The Bible says to pray for that person and go out of your way to be a blessing to them. It isn’t easy, but the reward is eternal. His blessing is everlasting.
Make the decision today to live in peace and unity with your brothers and sisters in the Lord. Look for common ground. Even if the only thing you can agree on is Jesus, focus on that. Focus on the love you have for God and for seeing people come to know Him. Live together in unity so that the world will see your love. Open the door to see His blessing in every area of your life.
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Heavenly Father, search my heart today and see if there is anything that is keeping me from walking in unity with other believers. I choose love today. I choose peace today. I choose unity today. Help me to be an example of love to those around me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

plainj

I am faced with this as many of us are. This is a blessing for me today and right on time. I will try it--looking for common ground. I need to do something different than the way I've been doing it. Change is good. Thank you for posting.